Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop

Go down 
+8
KK70014
o
Melissa H.
alex
Usui
Squirtle
Abstract
Abbey
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Empty
PostSubject: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 am

Okay, after spending 30 minutes cleaning this subforum up, I think it's time I put in some rules for making a shop.

No multiple shops

If you've already made a shop, don't make a new one, unless it's for something entirely different. (For example. Recolors and Fantagian drawings could probably go in the same thread. If it's graphics and drawing, you could make a new shop for that. For shops, bumping will be allowed.

Do your orders

There is no point in having a shop where people order but you literally haven't done any orders. Shops that are inactive and not doing orders will be deleted. (If your shop is deleted, you can make a new one.)

No making pointless shops

This includes "emote" shops, unless you're actually making them yourself. No point in making a shop if someone can just get them off the internet.

That's all for now. I'll add more as I think of them. If your shop hasn't been active since June 15th, 2012it will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 am

Oh good to know. ;o I've kind of been thinking of making a shop, hmm...
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 am

good rules. Idk what to say now..

Last edited by squirtle on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:56 am

Thanks for posting this!
May I ask something. Is it okay to double post if you double post in your shops?
Like trying to bump up a topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks for posting this. ^^
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Midna wrote:
Thanks for posting this. ^^
what he said ^

thank god i wanted to start a new shop but i wasnt sure if that was allowed
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:45 am

Abbey wrote:

This includes "emote" shops, unless you're actually making them yourself. No point in making a shop if someone can just get them off the internet.

Thank you. I cannot even say how bothered I have been with people using generators for "shops". I like when people actually create the requests they're given.

Last edited by Hop on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revision)
Back to top Go down
KK70014
Regular Fantagian
KK70014

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Great rules. But..What if you are busy and have only taken 1-2 orders and are doing all the orders at once. Will your shop still be deleted? I'm asking because I want to make a shop but I will also be busy so sometimes the orders will be late..
Back to top Go down
http://kksfantagebloggie.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 pm

KK70014 wrote:
Great rules. But..What if you are busy and have only taken 1-2 orders and are doing all the orders at once. Will your shop still be deleted? I'm asking because I want to make a shop but I will also be busy so sometimes the orders will be late..

Its ok to cancel orders and make them late. I really over due for a few. XD
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
KK70014 wrote:

Its ok to cancel orders and make them late. I really over due for a few. XD
I am also, but I'll hopefully get them done today as icons instead WITHOUT text. c:
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Abbey wrote:

Does this include text shops? I was thinking of making a text shop, but for some of them I use a generator so.. I don't want to break the rules..
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Abbey wrote:

Does this include text shops? I was thinking of making a text shop, but for some of them I use a generator so.. I don't want to break the rules..
Yeah, I'd say that you can't make a shop if the orders are made by a glitter text generator, dress up, character maker, etc.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:31 pm

I have a shop I'm not using, so can you please delete it? Also, thanks for clearing up the bumping part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:46 pm

if nobody is giving you orders will your shop be deleted because i really dont have any order...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop   New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shop Rules, read this if you have a shop
Page 1 of 1