Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage movies i like

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

Fantage movies i like Empty
PostSubject: Fantage movies i like   Fantage movies i like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 am

Okay there is pretty much of them!
Here is part 1 vv

here is part 2 vv

Here is part 3 vv

Here is part 4 vv

Here is part 5 vv

Here is part 6 vv

Here is part 7 vv

Here is part 8 vv

Here is part 9 vv

Not my videos! i only watched half of the first video i was in tears! Enjoy!

The person who created these videos was TheCookiePrinscess
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage movies i like   Fantage movies i like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:53 am

I think I know her! Surprised

I'll check them out. Once I actually teared to a Fantage movie as well. And laughed, and was so anxious for the next episode~
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage movies i like   Fantage movies i like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:59 am

Abstract wrote:

I'll check them out. Once I actually teared to a Fantage movie as well. And laughed, and was so anxious for the next episode~
lol i don't like sad movies when they make you tear..And i could never watch Child abuse or Animal abuse films i will never ever watch them!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Fantage movies i like   Fantage movies i like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 am

Weekays0 wrote:
Abstract wrote:

lol i don't like sad movies when they make you tear..And i could never watch Child abuse or Animal abuse films i will never ever watch them!

Psht me either!! I hope we don't ever /have/ to watch them, example: for school.
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage movies i like   Fantage movies i like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:04 am

Abstract wrote:
Weekays0 wrote:
Abstract wrote:

Psht me either!! I hope we don't ever /have/ to watch them, example: for school.
Ikr i would be crying all the way through it and probally get laughed at! Its something i couldnt watch! And i dont think i would enjoy BraveHeart because its about a guy who faught to keep Scotland he was fighting against the english! At the end the english kill him but he still didnt give in his last words was FREEDOM You can google Brave Heart scottish story on google you will get alot ;( im not gonna watch it untill im a lil older!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Fantage movies i like   Fantage movies i like Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 am

It would have been sadder if it weren't for the constant typos, and the cliches, and the fact that Fantagians are eternally smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage movies i like   Fantage movies i like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage movies i like
Page 1 of 1