Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

eCoin (New way of getting them)

Go down 
+2
Rufistar
Likki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Likki
Senior Fantagian
Likki

eCoin (New way of getting them) Empty
PostSubject: eCoin (New way of getting them)   eCoin (New way of getting them) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:43 am

I was just thinking... since i've seen many non-members wanting eCoins... I thought fantagearcade and video's arn't really enough
Not only that, they cost a lot to buy.

So i was thinking that for every mission you complete, you could get 200...
Or for completing an event stamp book, you could get 50 maybe, hatching a pet, 50-150 (Depending how rare it is)
Getting a rare item from Orion (20-100)
OORRRR earning a medal, you could get 50.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: eCoin (New way of getting them)   eCoin (New way of getting them) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 am

That's a nice idea and all, but if people get that many e-coins for free, they won't buy them anymore. You think that's good right? What happens when Fantage doesn't make enough money out of ecoins and has to shut down?

Ecoins aren't free. You might think the watch the vid way is free, but it's not. Companies pay money for you to see their ads, Fantage gets the money and you get ecoins because Fantage already got the money. Fantagearcade and the apps are advertisements too.
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: eCoin (New way of getting them)   eCoin (New way of getting them) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 pm

keep dreaming.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
♥Angel puppy♥
Junior Fantagian
♥Angel puppy♥

PostSubject: Re: eCoin (New way of getting them)   eCoin (New way of getting them) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 pm

This will probably never happen!
Back to top Go down
Ellie-
New Fantagian
Ellie-

PostSubject: Re: eCoin (New way of getting them)   eCoin (New way of getting them) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 pm

I agree with everyone. Fantage wouldn't make money, and they'd have to shut down (like what Rufistar said) You should just purchase, so that way Fantage makes money! I got a 50$'s worth package. Not for the ecoins, but i got it to support Fantage. Smile
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: eCoin (New way of getting them)   eCoin (New way of getting them) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 pm

There's a very slim chance that'll ever happen. If it does it wouldn't stay for long at all.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: eCoin (New way of getting them)   eCoin (New way of getting them) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:53 pm

I remember that guy on a cat giving me a 1000 ecoins... and I sepnt them all on a monkey creature because I didn't know what they were! Maybe he gave me more because I bought a cloud board and some glasses... sorry if you don't even believe this, but how else could I have gotten ecoins for my cloud and glasses?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eCoin (New way of getting them)   eCoin (New way of getting them) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eCoin (New way of getting them)
Page 1 of 1