Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Good ways getting a lot of stars!

Go down 
+8
Primrose
xaddalyn
Vampire_Hunter
dana scully
Cefie
Broccoli
Toni
Likki
12 posters

Did this help you get more stars?
Helped A lot!
Good ways getting a lot of stars! Vote_lcap50%Good ways getting a lot of stars! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Not really
Good ways getting a lot of stars! Vote_lcap42%Good ways getting a lot of stars! Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Confusing
Good ways getting a lot of stars! Vote_lcap8%Good ways getting a lot of stars! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Likki
Senior Fantagian
Likki

Good ways getting a lot of stars! Empty
PostSubject: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:30 am

Pinata's (MEMBERS)
1) You're going to need 70-100 stars to start out with.
2) Go on a lonely server. A really lonely one
3) Host a party, which will be all for yourself (Party: 50 stars)
4) Buy a Pinata; Ones that cost 20, give you stars, the ones that cost 30, give you a sapphire.
5) Keep hitting the Pinata, and collect bonuses until Pinata game finishes

Since you will get first place, you will get 60+ stars.
For example, if i got 270 points from hitting the pinata+bonuses, I would have 330 stars. (270+60=330)

You can do the same things, if you want a sapphire... You will need to do the same steps, but buy the pinata which costs 30 stars (You will get stars + sapphire)

And you can do this whenever you want to!
sunny

Good Games:
There are many games on fantage, but right now i will list the ones where you can earn a lot of stars! Members, always use coupons Wink
1) Staries
2) Bubble Bug
3) Whack a Weggie
4) Splash
5) Jigsaw Jigsaw
6) Putt Putt
7) Wild Slinger > Hard
8 ) Type boo

Pet treats (MEMBERS)
Since members can walk their pets, you can collect treats!
You can collect 7 treats a day!
Pets which are more rare (Higher families) they can get more stars when they eat a treat
For example, if you get 7 treats, and you get 10 stars for each, you could get 70 stars, and you could do this each day!

Tutorials:
If you havn't done this already, you can complete quests and watch tutorials for stars!
You need to press the button on the Left, top corner; Button says : Mini Quests.
Press that and tutorials will show up first. Watch them all and earn 2000 stars for each one (One will give you 2 sapphires)
If you watch all, you can earn 10000 stars!

Mini Quests:
If you havn't done this already, you can complete quests and watch tutorials for stars!
You need to press the button on the Left, top corner; Button says : Mini Quests.
Press that and tutorials will show up first
BUT, then, at the top of the window, press Mini Quests. Then a lot of mini quests will show up.
Each will give you 250 stars if you complete them.
If you do all, you can earn 13000 stars

Creature Arena:
This is nothing special, just a fun way getting some stars.
You will need to buy a creature from the Creature shop, then enter the creature arena, you can collect stars there whenever you want to; Fruit / Snacks make your creature, big, small, fast and invisable > Their for fun!

The stars with number on them will be the stars, so collect them Wink

Fashion Shows:
Fashion shows is also another fun way getting stars!
Host gets 70-95 stars after the whole show
If you take part in a fashion show, and loose, you could still earn some stars + model points (Model Points are for your medal to level up)

If you win the fashion show, you win up to 95-200 stars (Depends on your score and how well you did)

If you want to win most of the times, you may need to be a member, or have lots of clothes.

Logging in:
You can just earn stars for logging in everyday for 7 days!
300-5000 stars

Selling stuff (MEMBERS)
You can go to Lucky Bobs (Located in the forest)
The rarer the item is, the more stars you can earn!

If you dont want to focus on a game like fashion show, you can play bubble pop located on the grotto. once you click play all you have to do if hold down spacebar or get something heavy to hold it down for you. Bubble pop also earns you gems. if you get to level 3 you should get about 50-60 stars. You can leave you computer and come back soon and see how many stars you have.

Hope this helped you a lot!
Back to top Go down
Toni
Senior Fantagian
Toni

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 am

non mems can sell stuff from lucky bob's too.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagepros.blogspot.com/
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:31 am

Yeah one time I got 1200 stars from selling the Fashion Show Week's green dress then I just earned it back..
Quote :
"non mems can sell stuff from lucky bob's too."
Well can u tell me how u just got ur fantagian as ur avatar and the pretty outline? not the background??
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 am

Wild slinger should be at the top. It takes the shortest amount of time compared to staries, which indeed takes forever.

@isammy: If you're a mem, there are so many ways to level up..search on google or this forum for a topic or pm me
If you're a non, i'm no help.

But good list, it's very organized and easy to read with correct grammar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 pm

I know a way to earn at least 100 stars each time you win. Just play Fish Fish multi player, try to get the treasure chest crab and win against the opponent. You can tell if the opponent is the computer. They always have a ton of stuff like the pirate ship and hat but they are not very good at playing. They never start a game and you do not see them at the beach. They will join your game instead.
Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Great tips! I also sell my useless stickers from parties.. And I've done the pinata thing before except my lil bro wanted to do it with me still got in first place tho!
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Vampire_Hunter
Regular Fantagian
Vampire_Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:18 am

Thanks Smile
You help me ALOT!
Back to top Go down
xaddalyn
Rookie Fantagian
xaddalyn

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:20 pm

But, just by hosting the party, 50starz, + pinata, 20starz =70starz... You win 60starz meaning a -10 profit. That's not good.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 pm

I remember when pinatas gave you a diamond..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 pm

1 little thing I used to be a non and I still did pet treats... from ecoin pets...

You forgot a thing If you have an ipad/ipod you can play the games like go cart.
I easily earns 4000 stars from those games

Last edited by Alpintar on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:06 pm

I am the BOMB at Staries. I can beat anybody head-to-head if it was multiplayer. I always got gems no matter what.

Last edited by ♥Kirby4Eva!♥ on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:06 pm

I hate when you get to a high level in Staries and all you get back is a Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Tikaani wrote:
I hate when you get to a high level in Staries and all you get back is a Sapphire.

OMG I got to level 10 on that game and it gave me a sapphire
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 am

♥Kirby4Eva!♥ wrote:
I am the BOMB at Staries. I can beat anybody head-to-head if it was multiplayer. I always got gems no matter what.

Me to i always got 1st 2nd or 3rd place on that game that is my only good gem game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good ways getting a lot of stars!   Good ways getting a lot of stars! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good ways getting a lot of stars!
Page 1 of 1