Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Tired of the STRESS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Tired of the STRESS? Empty
PostSubject: Tired of the STRESS?   Tired of the STRESS? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:06 am

Hey guys. pritty here!

You tired of all the stress people give you, sassing you minute by minute?

Well im here, thats great!

I know how to sas them back, 89% sure you WONT get in trouble, guranteed! I do it all the time at Summer camp. It works!

Just give me a problem you suffer from, ill help you:

EXAMPLES:

Someone screams at you: You say/do: "Im sorry, what did you say?"

Someone says that you cut: You say/do: Use your hand and pretend to "slice" there belly. Then say "Now i cut!"

Someone has alot of makeup on and there being mean to you, you say/do: "Drama queen! Gagaga oolala! Man, with all that makeup you sure look like Lady Gaga!"

Someone sticks there tounge at you meanly, you say/do: "Oooh, nice funny face! Do some more!" Try to get a crowd of people.

All of these are kinda like sarcasm, but oh well. Now, tell me your problem and ill try to sas them back!

WARNING: Then again only 89% sure you wont get in trouble. DONT USE AGAISNT PARENTS

I use them ALL THE TIME!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the STRESS?   Tired of the STRESS? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 am

It's better to just say yea, sure, okay. You have to remove the power behind the persons words. By saying "fine" or something related you have just taken all the power they had and have now thrown it on the ground. That's what you do, they only make fun of you or something like that to show power, or make themselves feel better. By just accepting what they say they don't find it as fun or w/e to do it to you anymore and they move on.

Ignoring someone is the next best thing to do, but I find the first thing to work better.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the STRESS?   Tired of the STRESS? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 am

When ever someone makes fun of me I either ignore or reply with, "Okay." "Mhm." "Good To Know." "Your point?" "Andd??" "Listen, this is interesting and all but I gotta get back to my life. I'll call you when I'm open." *walk away triumphantly".
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the STRESS?   Tired of the STRESS? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:15 am

i sass people when it goes worse and stuff.
But when someone comes to me and makes fun of me i would ignore or i would say "Leave me alone!Have a life","Okay?","Are you nuts to humiliate myself?i could humiliate you worse!Remember*says a memory of an embarrassing thing of them*"
When it goes worse i cuss,sass and fight.
Pretty much i could fight like boys.
Mostly i ignore them but when they slap!Oh they are now in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired of the STRESS?   Tired of the STRESS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired of the STRESS?
Page 1 of 1