Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A little book im writing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

A little book im writing Empty
PostSubject: A little book im writing   A little book im writing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Chapter 1
Fear grows on the inside of a girl named Anna. She waits and waits for someone to help her. She’s lost and can’t find her way and her place in her new life Before a man killed her family.
Anna sits in a dark room staring at the clock and crying her emotions are taking over her “why has this happen to me?” “ what have I ever done?” BANG! BANG! BANG! She hears as someone beats on the door Creak! She hears the door open. She cries harder but silently. Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop. As her tears make puddles on the ground. A young man walks in the room. His hair is brown, his eyes are his hazel, and he is a fairly skinny. His boots clunk as her paces around her as he is staring at her evily at her “I told you to tell Sarah that I was going to kill her family just like I did yours if she doesn’t give me back my prized possession.” The man said. “do not hurt me you’ve already taken my family from me!” Cried Anna as tears rolled down her soft pale cheeks. “Tell her or I will kill you and her.” The man said. “
im not finished yet but please rate and tell me your favorite part this is sopposed to be be a sad and scary movie
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

A little book im writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little book im writing   A little book im writing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Nice story, though I was a bit confused. Anywho it's really good. I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com

A little book im writing
Page 1 of 1