Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ...   Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 am

I want to scream on my mom!she treats me bad! she says I'm Useless and Worthless! As if I don't help her....umm...EVERY SINGLE THING! She expects me to be perfect and know how to do things at the FIRST TIME I TRY!!
One day, I feel like i can't control this anger and scream at my mother.

Back to top Go down
snake
Former Staff
Former Staff

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ...   Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:54 am

parents are jerks sometimes. you could write something on notepad or something and then delete it when youre done if you want to vent.
i normally grab some paper when im mad at my mom and write a whole bunch of stuff that annoys me or makes me angry. it helps me feel better most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ...   Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:44 am

My parents tell me "don't lie" and when I tell the truth they don't beleive me. -.-
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ...   Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 am

Rufistar wrote:
My parents tell me "don't lie" and when I tell the truth they don't beleive me. -.-

SAME THING! few days ago they said we broke the cup!They told me not to lie and I was like " We DIDN'T BROKE it! " and they glared and were like " Yeah right " and complete what they are doing then today WE FOUND IT! and they didn't say 'thank you' or 'Sorry not for believing you'
THIS MAKES ME CRAZY
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ...   Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Yeah, there was a huge cockroach running around in our house. My dad caught it under a turned over plastic box thingy. But that box had a space like this...

Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Untitl10

So the cockroach tried to get out through the hole. I decided to move it like this...

Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Untitl11

So the cockroach would be in the center. When I moved it, turns out the hole went over a crack in the floor (between the tiles) so there was more space for the roach to crawl through. So it crawled through and ran away. Then my dad blamed ME for letting the cockroach get away. AND he didn't believe me for some reason when I said it went under the couch. He was like "Why would it go under the couch?!" What kind of question is that for roaches?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ...   Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I want to SCREAM at ...
Page 1 of 1