Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What did you think about the Halo reach beta?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think about the Halo reach beta?   What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:04 am

What did you think about the Halo reach beta? HaruhiSinging

HeartsNARIA Says; So what did you think about the reach beta? I personally LOVED it and when i say love i mean i could marry that game! It was so much fun! i love how you unlock new armors by getting Moolahz and buying them! And you have to be certain ranks to get the armor.. it is just great. The maps are amazing and i loved invasion! Oh ya was never a elite once! *Cheers* Ehe i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE head hunters and i love how you can be a guard, airborne ext ext! It is so great! I love guard because even if a rocket is getting shot at ya you just use it and BOOM instant protection! ;3 Ehe i think i'd give the beta a 10/10. What did you think about it?

What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Chobits14
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
Super canada22
New Fantagian

PostSubject: hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol   What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:29 pm

What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Lol
heartsNARIA wrote:
What did you think about the Halo reach beta? HaruhiSinging sooo hungry lol no seriusly foooooooooooood cool picture What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Icon_biggrin

HeartsNARIA Says; So what did you think about the reach beta? I personally LOVED it and when i say love i mean i could marry that game! It was so much fun! i love how you unlock new armors by getting Moolahz and buying them! And you have to be certain ranks to get the armor.. it is just great. The maps are amazing and i loved invasion! Oh ya was never a elite once! *Cheers* Ehe i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE head hunters and i love how you can be a guard, airborne ext ext! It is so great! I love guard because even if a rocket is getting shot at ya you just use it and BOOM instant protection! ;3 Ehe i think i'd give the beta a 10/10. What did you think about it?

What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Chobits14
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about the Halo reach beta?   What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:41 pm

i never heard of it

EDIT: I never heard of the halo reach beta but I heard of halo1 and 2 and 3

Last edited by gabbriella93342 on Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about the Halo reach beta?   What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:52 am

I don't know halo.... Only boys talk bout it
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about the Halo reach beta?   What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Erm.... Its always ''HALO!'' in my school... -.<''
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about the Halo reach beta?   What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Okay, So im assuming all of these posts mean

' I have no clue what it is '

or

' Yeah... only boys talk about this kind of thing '

So yeah... Erm.. Guess that's not really feedback about Halo but still.. Okay! Glad to hear what you guys had to say...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think about the Halo reach beta?   What did you think about the Halo reach beta? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you think about the Halo reach beta?
Page 1 of 1