Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

6th grade survival

Go down 
+5
Harry
Cherry
Flynn
Dog
Donutangel♥
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Donutangel♥
Senior Fantagian
Donutangel♥

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:38 am

So im going to middle school and i want to know how to survive 6th grade and what will come and how to act please help me
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:51 am

I can give you tips because I'm going into fifth grade at a private school, so I would be going into 6th grade at a public school. Unless you go to a private school too, but even if you do, my mom is a sixth grade counselor so I know a lot about sixth grade.

1. Dressing over-the-top will make people get bad ideas.
2. It's good to follow the current fad. If people are talking about Justin Bieber, you should talk about him too.
3. Gossiping online will get you no where but the principal's office.
4. Always bring chapstick in the winter (unless you live somewhere warm. Yes I know this is random.)
5. Don't sacrifice your kindness for popularity.
6. You will probably learn some seriously boring stuff. Just write it all down then study it later.
7. Keep your image and personality at a perfect balance between tomboys and girly girls. Tomboys will appeal to a small group of people, and girly girls will appeal to a small group of people. A mix between the two will appeal to almost everyone, and it's adjustable.
8. Have big breakfasts and big dinners. Don't risk having to have cafeteria food. Sometimes it's delicious. Sometimes it kind of tastes like puke. Don't risk it.
9. If there's a mean teacher, just do whatever they say to avoid getting in trouble.
10. Have a best friend, and several others. If you cling to one person, and you get in a fight, then who do you go to?

Hope this helps. This is what I've learned. I'm assuming that at least 4 of these tips will have expired by now, but hey, there's gotta' be a few that still apply to sixth grade.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 am

~Julia wrote:
I can give you tips because I'm going into fifth grade at a private school, so I would be going into 6th grade at a public school. Unless you go to a private school too, but even if you do, my mom is a sixth grade counselor so I know a lot about sixth grade.

2. It's good to follow the current fad. If people are talking about Justin Bieber, you should talk about him too.
4. Always bring chapstick in the winter (unless you live somewhere warm. Yes I know this is random.)
6. You will probably learn some seriously boring stuff. Just write it all down then study it later.
7. Keep your image and personality at a perfect balance between tomboys and girly girls. Tomboys will appeal to a small group of people, and girly girls will appeal to a small group of people. A mix between the two will appeal to almost everyone, and it's adjustable.
8. Have big breakfasts and big dinners. Don't risk having to have cafeteria food. Sometimes it's delicious. Sometimes it kind of tastes like puke. Don't risk it.
9. If there's a mean teacher, just do whatever they say to avoid getting in trouble.
10. Have a best friend, and several others. If you cling to one person, and you get in a fight, then who do you go to?

Hope this helps. This is what I've learned. I'm assuming that at least 4 of these tips will have expired by now, but hey, there's gotta' be a few that still apply to sixth grade.

I could never complete #10. I don't have a best friend, and I don't really have any good friends except on the internet. But I passed 6th grade just fine. Feel free to skip that one.

OFF TOPIC: Why is this in Literature?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:26 am

Ya Im going into 7th grade next year!(But I go to one of those preppy Private schools) but ours does not go a grade lvl ahead...... I rly dont know. ANYWAYS 6th grade was like one of the best school years I had! Changing classes and such xD P.S. I have NO idea where u live but where I live (Nantucket) ALL the teachers r EXTREMLY nice xD
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 am

Oh. OMG I'm going to Nantucket this summer!

I go to a preppy private school too. The kids in my camp called me and my friends snobs and said that our school "shows off". It's so annoying. People shouldn't judge us because we go to a private school.

At our school, all of the middle school teachers are really nice. But not all the lower school teachers . . .
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 am

Thats so funny! Ya i was born there and lived here ever since the summer is AWESOME xD

Ik what u mean..... Some ppl in the public school here r all like "Why go to a private school" and Im just like "Cus I do" xD Oh ya in highschool all of the private schools on her (ONly two) go to the public school cus none have a high school Razz
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 am

Have you ever been to Madaket Milly's (the restaurant)? Or Madaket or Dionis beach? Have you ever gone fishing for blue crabs and snapping turtles? Is your house blue-ish gray-ish?

Soz about the questions lol I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 am

Yep! Iv done ALL of those things xD

Oh ya my house has shingles and a blue door, like everyone else king
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:47 am

Yea same! Our house there is like that too. It's cool how the houses look alike! This is so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:53 am

Well actually ALL houses have to have shingles or boring colored wood (Only in Downtown.. I think xD)Its like a rule in the rule thing at town hall downtown xD It has to look historic! Thnx god for spell check xD
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 am

Yea, it's cool! Have you ever gone to the Ropewalk restaurant or the Juice Bar ice cream place?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 am

Yes Yes Yes I LUV the Juice Bar! NOM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Dog
Loyal Fantagian
Dog

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 am

I know! It's so good. Once I was like four and I got the cake flavored ice cream. I hated it so I threw it at some guy LOL!

I love the mudpie ice cream it's so yummy. And you get to watch the boats and stuff. I also love how the streets are cobblestones. It's so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 am

You should not be worried about sixth grade. I"m going into 8th, and I'm so nervous. But sixth grade is pretty easy. You just review over some fifth grade stuff and then you learn new things. You need some friends that will have your back because you never know when drama will come. Always be prepared in sixth grade, or it's going to be miserable. That simple.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 am

LOL! The guy u threw the ice cream at was Ron his daughter is on my travel scoor team
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 am

~Julia wrote:

^^ this, I have no idea i have primarys :\

Last edited by Weekays on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt quote properly!~)
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:48 am

What? You don't need a guide. Just be whatcha wanna be, if you go to a good school then all those stereotypical middle school things you hear do not exist.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Uh, well follow all school rules, study, and don't procrastinate. I'm going into high school and I've had plenty of experience with middle school drama and stuff. ;A;
Back to top Go down

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Oh silly you. I'm going into 7th grade. All you need to do is be polite get good grades, make good friends and be yourself. Really that is all. I had a really easy year lolz. DON'T BELIEVE THE STEREOTYPICAL BOOKS! Its fun and just a breeze.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Then why do people write these kinds of books if they aren't real? Like Dork Diaries (if you mean that kind of thing). I'm going into 6th, too. I'm kina exited, but I'm bummed about having to do work again. Oh well.

I found some neat folders that can probably hold all my papers without breaking. :-)
Back to top Go down

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Then why do people write these kinds of books if they aren't real? Like Dork Diaries (if you mean that kind of thing). I'm going into 6th, too. I'm kina exited, but I'm bummed about having to do work again. Oh well.

I found some neat folders that can probably hold all my papers without breaking. :-)

they write them to poison innocent in around my age children minds with false info and use that to take over the world
They do it for fun, stereotypes, and money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6th grade survival Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th grade survival   6th grade survival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th grade survival
Page 1 of 1