Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What fandoms are you in?

Go down 
+14
no
Flynn
Winnowill
Magdaleena
Angus Bethune
v
alex
isolxtedsystem
Hibiki Kuze
Squirtle
taehyung
Roc Hijohshiki
el
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

What fandoms are  you in?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What fandoms are you in?    What fandoms are  you in?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 am

Yuuko wrote:
Loke wrote:
Yuuko wrote:
Midna wrote:
Yuuko wrote:
Pommu-pon wrote:
Um.. Fandom. I wouldn't call myself being in a 'fandom'...

Right now I'm just a fan of Vocaloid and Hatsune Miku. Why am I saying Hatsune Miku exclusively when she IS a Vocaloid? Because I love her voice especially and I mostly only listen to her songs that often ' v ')/

Yes, I draw fanart of Miku, have games/wallpapers from her, etc.. But I think 'fandom' sounds kinda um.. Retarted >.>
And anyways, no one listens to the same songs of her as I do. I'm into electro/trance and stuff but I know no one else (on the internet or real life) who's into the same genre, especially with Miku u.u

I agree, I like the Vocaloid fandom and Hatsune Miku, but a lot of the fans I've met are.... how do I put it... stupid. Not all though... just a big majority. /:
Btw, if you like trance/electro Vocaloid songs, I suggest listening to Taishi's (a producer) songs. His stuff is really good.
HAHAHAHA the majority of the vocaloid fandom is just "MIKU IS THE BEST I LOVE WORLD IS MINE".

Yep, that's how it is. And weeaboos bashing the newer Vocaloids for being copies of Miku. Since I usually listen to V3's, I see that a lot.

I've never understood why World is Mine is so popular. It's basically all about a bratty, spoiled girl who mistreats her boyfriend. I can name a ton of Vocaloid songs which blow it right out of the water.
I surely hope I'm not a weeaboo. I rather like "World is Mine".
Anyway, I'm not all that deep in the Vocaloid community so I've never encountered the bad side of the fandom. But of course, every fandom has it, and at some point or another you were a weeaboo yourself. We all were.

No, that's not true. I was never a weeaboo, and I'm quite sure of that. |:
Weeaboo = stupid fangirl/fanboy who is obsessed with anything Japanese, like Vocaloids or anime for example.
In the Vocaloid fandom, it's usually somebody overly obsessed with Hatsune Miku, the Kagamine twins, or any of the popular Vocaloids, and usually will hate on lesser popular ones for being copies of Miku/some popular Vocaloid. Also believes that Miku is the first Vocaloid and only listens to popular Vocaloid songs, World is Mine usually being one of those songs.

Exactly. I was just using that as an example since most of the annoying fans I've met have just watched the World is Mine concert video and think they know everything about vocaloid. And that Miku is the first, and they bash on others for being copies, etc. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Pommu-pon
Loyal Fantagian
Pommu-pon

PostSubject: Re: What fandoms are you in?    What fandoms are  you in?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 am

Yuuko wrote:
Loke wrote:
Yuuko wrote:
Midna wrote:
Yuuko wrote:
Pommu-pon wrote:
Um.. Fandom. I wouldn't call myself being in a 'fandom'...

Right now I'm just a fan of Vocaloid and Hatsune Miku. Why am I saying Hatsune Miku exclusively when she IS a Vocaloid? Because I love her voice especially and I mostly only listen to her songs that often ' v ')/

Yes, I draw fanart of Miku, have games/wallpapers from her, etc.. But I think 'fandom' sounds kinda um.. Retarted >.>
And anyways, no one listens to the same songs of her as I do. I'm into electro/trance and stuff but I know no one else (on the internet or real life) who's into the same genre, especially with Miku u.u

I agree, I like the Vocaloid fandom and Hatsune Miku, but a lot of the fans I've met are.... how do I put it... stupid. Not all though... just a big majority. /:
Btw, if you like trance/electro Vocaloid songs, I suggest listening to Taishi's (a producer) songs. His stuff is really good.
HAHAHAHA the majority of the vocaloid fandom is just "MIKU IS THE BEST I LOVE WORLD IS MINE".

Yep, that's how it is. And weeaboos bashing the newer Vocaloids for being copies of Miku. Since I usually listen to V3's, I see that a lot.

I've never understood why World is Mine is so popular. It's basically all about a bratty, spoiled girl who mistreats her boyfriend. I can name a ton of Vocaloid songs which blow it right out of the water.

I surely hope I'm not a weeaboo. I rather like "World is Mine".
Anyway, I'm not all that deep in the Vocaloid community so I've never encountered the bad side of the fandom. But of course, every fandom has it, and at some point or another you were a weeaboo yourself. We all were.

No, that's not true. I was never a weeaboo, and I'm quite sure of that. |:

Weeaboo = stupid fangirl/fanboy who is obsessed with anything Japanese, like Vocaloids or anime for example.
In the Vocaloid fandom, it's usually somebody overly obsessed with Hatsune Miku, the Kagamine twins, or any of the popular Vocaloids, and usually will hate on lesser popular ones for being copies of Miku/some popular Vocaloid. Also believes that Miku is the first Vocaloid and only listens to popular Vocaloid songs, World is Mine usually being one of those songs.

Yeah exactly.

World is Mine is a nice song, but some people take it too far, along with some few other songs. They won't even look on ahead.
The people who claim they can name every Vocaloid, and that Miku was the first Vocaloid... That's just lololol
I remember recommending a song that was from the same artist/composer as 'Last Night, Good Night's song.. God the bad weeaboo feedback I got was just--- o_o

I guess there's the good side and the 'dark side' in every fandom group uvu

Thanks for the recommendation btw, Yuuko c:
I like the works from AV!Techno and Clean Tears the best, and I think I've seen the mention of Taishi somewhere but I'll go check it out.
Back to top Go down
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What fandoms are you in?    What fandoms are  you in?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What fandoms are you in?    What fandoms are  you in?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What fandoms are you in?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: