Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Any game suggestions?

Go down 
+5
Rufistar
Squirtle
Flynn
Wizzy
9 posters

Games...
Other games.......
Any game suggestions? Vote_lcap63%Any game suggestions? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Pixehollow
Any game suggestions? Vote_lcap13%Any game suggestions? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Club Penguin
Any game suggestions? Vote_lcap19%Any game suggestions? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Hello kitty Online...
Any game suggestions? Vote_lcap5%Any game suggestions? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Any game suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 am

Well i quit Fantage(i got bored so i banned my self)....so i wanted to see if you have any other games i could play BESIDES Fantage.....i'm already on wizard101 since 2010 i like that game
so yea...Any suggestions?

sry if their is any topics like this don't bash on me ok?
Back to top Go down
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:29 am

Last edited by Kyuubey on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:51 am

I suggest Neopets. It may sound like a kid's game, but it was actually created for college students and teenagers. It's a lot of fun and they don't require any money. There's loads of stuff to buy (even if you don't pay them a thing) and the pets are really cute.

I should warn you, though, that Neopets takes a lot of commitment. You have to log on at least every 2-3 days to keep your pets well fed, and it takes weeks and sometimes even months to earn lots of NeoPoints, the currency of that game. A lot of people find Neopets a little too time-consuming. But if you think you can handle it, I'd be happy to see you there. PS: as soon as you join, tell me your username and I'll neofriend you and give you a welcome present.

My username is: Tenori_5.

My neopets are: Baixinha123, Mandorani, Murasaki_IV and Puki_XXI.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:52 am

witchme

maplestory

mycandylove

webkinz

neopets

pandanda

i don't want to list all..
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:01 am

Anyone who wants to be my friend on neopets can PM me their username. But you have to be over 13 or have parental consent or else they won't let me send it.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:14 am

Play Animal Jam. It's a virtual world like Fantage but instead of Fantage people there are animals. You can change your animal's whole color at any time for free. Unlike Club Penguin, nons get clothing and house stuff. It gets updated every two weeks with new games/features/stuff. There's at least one new item everyday.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 am

Rufistar wrote:
Unlike Club Penguin, nons get clothing and house stuff.
Nons do get clothing in Club Penguin, too! Specifically at parties, and you also now get a free red hat and a nice background when you join. And recently, nons got some free furniture because we nons are now finally able to decorate our igloos.

Sorry, just wanted to correct you there. Despite my activity on this FANTAGE forum, Club Penguin will always be my favorite online game for kids. I'd recommend that.

And now I'll just list a whole bunch of virtual online worlds I know or has at least heard of, apart from Club Penguin and Fantage. And the ones that are not kid-friendly at all. Not that I've ever played those ones.

In no particular order, mostly by which ones I remember first (I used to HUNT for games like these in like 2008 or something. That's how I found Fantage.):

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember the names of all the virtual worlds I stumble upon. But I guess these are more than enough for you to check out. And I don't really count virtual pet sites (such as Neopets, Subeta, Ichumon, Rescreatu, etc.) as MMOGs. But you may still check them out I guess.

I still think Club Penguin is superior, but that's just my biased opinion that I've had for like six years now, based on penguins being my favorite animal. You may make up your own opinion by at least trying it out, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:14 am

POPTROPICAAAA
its so fun!!!
now you CANT really talk but you CAN see real people in the common rooms
and you can ask them to play games and you have a variety of emothions you have to click each one a few times to find out the pattern (on angry your head pops off)

it has islands and you have to figure out the mysteries and there are some customization parts

(on 24 carrot island go into the "Carrot King" click the drinks make a pink, drink it, your hair turns pink. and on early poptropica island there are baloons that change your skin color you have to go back and fourth a few time to find on you like tho)

you dont need to fill out ANY personal info unless your getting a membership
i kinda made a community account for the forum
Username: FantageFourm
password: Fantage

Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 am

I play transformice. Not that often tho. The game is fun but you shouldn't look at the chatbox because some people curse.

WitchMe is also good.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Unlike Club Penguin, nons get clothing and house stuff.
Nons do get clothing in Club Penguin, too! Specifically at parties, and you also now get a free red hat and a nice background when you join. And recently, nons got some free furniture because we nons are now finally able to decorate our igloos.

Yeah, but we only get thos eparty hats and karate belts. Backgrounds aren't really clothing. I quit a year ago so I didn't know about furniture...

Poptropica is fun for all you puzzle solvers out there. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. But you should really try Animal jam.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm

I like RPGs, most require download though. If you can't download Crystal Saga is a great browser RPG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any game suggestions?   Any game suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any game suggestions?
Page 1 of 1