Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in


Share
 

 Am I the only person who didn't like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuubey
Regular Fantagian
Kyuubey

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 106
Location : please NO

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:13 pm


Am I the only person who didn't like the last book of the Hunger Games? (Mockingjay)
The ending was so insufficient, in my opinion. Like, I read through all 3 of the books for that? I was expecting a lot more. Maybe I just set the bar too high.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator
alex

Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 21
Location : google maps

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 pm

I actually happened to like it. I just hate how the author
Spoiler:
 

_________________

Am I the only person who didn't like Zvsy0g
tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥️
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 20
Location : The gallows

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Midna wrote:
I actually happened to like it. I just hate how the author
Spoiler:
 

(Warning: Post contains spoilers.)
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator
alex

Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 21
Location : google maps

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Glimmer wrote:
Midna wrote:
I actually happened to like it. I just hate how the author
Spoiler:
 

(Warning: Post contains spoilers.)
Spoiler:
 
I know right!
Spoiler:
 

_________________

Am I the only person who didn't like Zvsy0g
tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥️
Back to top Go down
Kyuubey
Regular Fantagian
Kyuubey

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 106
Location : please NO

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Glimmer wrote:
Midna wrote:
I actually happened to like it. I just hate how the author
Spoiler:
 

(Warning: Post contains spoilers.)
Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 14
Location : sad town

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 pm

I didn't like Mockingjay at all.
Several of the characters that were killed off did not need to die.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

Posts : 1447
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 17
Location : Oh i live somewhere over the rainbow

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:43 pm

S wrote:
I didn't like Mockingjay at all.
Several of the characters that were killed off did not need to die.
and the epilogue was depressing
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 14
Location : sad town

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Melissa H. wrote:
S wrote:
I didn't like Mockingjay at all.
Several of the characters that were killed off did not need to die.
and the epilogue was depressing

Yeah, and am I the only one that feels like she didn't really love Peeta even in the end? She just kind of went with him.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

Posts : 1447
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 17
Location : Oh i live somewhere over the rainbow

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:46 pm

S wrote:
Melissa H. wrote:
S wrote:
I didn't like Mockingjay at all.
Several of the characters that were killed off did not need to die.
and the epilogue was depressing

Yeah, and am I the only one that feels like she didn't really love Peeta even in the end? She just kind of went with him.
agreed
i thought she shoulda been with Gale,
i sound like im taking teams D:
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 20
Location : The gallows

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Melissa H. wrote:
S wrote:
Melissa H. wrote:
S wrote:
I didn't like Mockingjay at all.
Several of the characters that were killed off did not need to die.
and the epilogue was depressing

Yeah, and am I the only one that feels like she didn't really love Peeta even in the end? She just kind of went with him.
agreed
i thought she shoulda been with Gale,
i sound like im taking teams D:

I don't really care who she was paired with, I was just kind of annoyed that all my favourite characters are dead by the end of the series. Let's see...

Spoiler:
 

I was really angry that a lot of characters died just because they could. And even more annoying, almost all of the characters I didn't like lived to the end.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

Posts : 1447
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 17
Location : Oh i live somewhere over the rainbow

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Glimmer wrote:
Melissa H. wrote:
S wrote:
Melissa H. wrote:
S wrote:
I didn't like Mockingjay at all.
Several of the characters that were killed off did not need to die.
and the epilogue was depressing

Yeah, and am I the only one that feels like she didn't really love Peeta even in the end? She just kind of went with him.
agreed
i thought she shoulda been with Gale,
i sound like im taking teams D:

I don't really care who she was paired with, I was just kind of annoyed that all my favourite characters are dead by the end of the series. Let's see...

Spoiler:
 

I was really angry that a lot of characters died just because they could. And even more annoying, almost all of the characters I didn't like lived to the end.
Spoiler:
 
haymitch was such a butt-face drunky beacause he was in the 50th hunger games and couldnt stand what he saw, he couldnt help it
i thought effie was funny though
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Posts : 8788
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 17
Location : Somewhere

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:20 pm

my whole family including me hated the last book of the hungergames
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Kyuubey
Regular Fantagian
Kyuubey

Posts : 154
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 106
Location : please NO

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:47 am

S wrote:
I didn't like Mockingjay at all.
Several of the characters that were killed off did not need to die.


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

Posts : 1929
Join date : 2011-10-28

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:03 am

Yuuko wrote:
S wrote:
I didn't like Mockingjay at all.
Several of the characters that were killed off did not need to die.


Spoiler:
 

Ah, Finnick. I feel like his death would have been more significant had it not been stacked very closely with the deaths of many other loved characters. These deaths were merely numbing, emotionally, for the reader, the same as they were intending for it to feel for the other characters. It's sort of parallels what happened in the last book of the Harry Potter series, with the off-screen deaths of Tonks and Lupin.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Posts : 6190
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 17
Location : purgatory

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 am

Well, I only read the 1st book, so I don't know the ending and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 19
Location : Shmwhere

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:56 am

i LUV them all...! BUT I thought Gale should have been more in the last couple pages instead of going to districkt 4 i think whatever I thought Susanzane Would have madeit a little more beatter at the end xP OOO I dont feel like using spell cheack xP
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 20
Location : The gallows

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:38 am

Kitty wrote:
i LUV them all...! BUT I thought Gale should have been more in the last couple pages instead of going to districkt 4 i think whatever I thought Susanzane Would have madeit a little more beatter at the end xP OOO I dont feel like using spell cheack xP


Something tells me you're a little young to be reading these....
Back to top Go down
Bbydoll
Dedicated Fantagian
Bbydoll

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 21
Location : Sinnoh

Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 am

no, I loved mockingjay. And I l ove the last pages and who she ended up with. she found peace, finaly. it was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Am I the only person who didn't like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person who didn't like   Am I the only person who didn't like Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Am I the only person who didn't like
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: