Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED

Go down 
+14
v
Oliver
taehyung
Relora
3agle
S
cynthia
Cherry
emiko
Rufistar
Queen
mich
Harry
alex
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:36 pm

SOMETHING I COPIED FROM ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS HUNY SO CREDIT HER FOR THIS K THNX
PEES

This roleplay's like, everyone lives in the sea and we all go to school/college/whatever. It's like the daily routine of humans except it's underwater life.
Everybody has a special talent, like one person can make soundwaves so loud they can burst your eardrums, etc. I'm thinking of more powers and adding it to the list.
Finally, one day, the gem of the sea gets stolen, and it protects the sea and keeps us away from dangers like sharks and stuff. So we have to get it and restore it before the sea dies.
One day we get a field trip in school and college on the same day (anybody can post the field trip) and we use this to revive the gem.
This is sort of like Survivors because it's another quest. I'm pretty restless lolol
All sea princes/princesses live in different palaces, so there will be a bit more than regular mermaid and mermen.
Anyway this is the application:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess/half fish half land animal):[/b]
[b]Picture/description: [/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Talent:[/b]
[b]Sea pet:[/b]

Talents:

Transportation- You can transport yourself from one place to another
Soundwaves- You can create whirlpools, tsunamis, etc with your powerful sound waves
Mermish- You can talk in any sea language(along with English)
Sea caller- You can interact with any sea animal
Sea plants- Indentification of any plant that is poisonous/non poisonous, or eatable, etc
Survivor- Breathe in anything (air, liquid, carbon dioxide, etc)
Poison survivor- You will not die when you touch something poisonous, or breathe something poisonous and able to heal poisonous wounds
Forces- Withstand evil forces (like barriers, toxic perfumes, etc)
Ice- freeze the water, making anything frozen except you.
Natural forces- Change the temperature, make the room dark/light, or change the seasons
Poison(NOW THIS IS WICKED)- Use poison to kill, choke or damage anything except Poison Survivors
Energy draining- You can suck the life out of somebody/ restore it by your touch
Immortality- You will not die when you are attacked with physical items (swords etc), but you will die if anything else comes. (It isn't fair if you have everlasting life)
Forcefields- Create protection enchantments, defending you.
Invisibility- Turn invisible for a while.
Shapeshifitng- Take the form of any sea animal (if it were land, you'd die instantly ;D)
Earth- Create sandstorms, earthquakes etc in water and stuff.
Read minds- You're able to read minds, stop time and rewind it, but not see the future.

-
Name: Azure -INSERT LAST NAME HERE-
Creature: Sea princee
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
and a blue tail that fades to green at the end. he also wears lots of gold rings and has a fin on his back.
Biography: Azure is a prince who lives in an abandoned ship which was fixed by merman and mermaids. filling out rest later k
Talent: Soundwaves.
Sea pet: An Albino Sailfish
-
Groups:

Soundwaves: Azure, Niu
Shapeshifting: Nisa, Lorca
Sea Caller: Cordelia
Mind reader: Mayomi
Ice: Cynthia
Poison: Sivelle
Earth: Meredith
Energy draining: Edwin, Rose

-
RULES ARE JUST DONT HAVE A MARY SUE AND DONT BE A POOP CUP OF PEE
ALSO!!!! IF YOURE NOT GOING TO TAKE YOUR ROLE SERIOUSLY
IF YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING OR ARE PRETTY MUCH TAKING OVER
IF YOU PRETTY MUCH LACK ROLEPLAYING SKILL YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE.
take out the words in brackets please!!!
unless you want to get eaten by your pet dont choose a freaking shark or a piranha or anything and then say its friendly!! unless its a really small shark that wont harm you

Last edited by Terezi on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Name: Niu (insertlastnameimtoolazy)
Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess): Sea Princess yeaaah!!
Picture/description: ((ILL DO THIS LATER))
Biography: She's usually pretty quiet, though she will lash out with her powers if you anger her. Though she isn't usually angry.
Talent: Soundwaves
Sea pet: a shark because theyre cool

OH MAN THIS RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Len wrote:
Name: Niu (insertlastnameimtoolazy)
Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess): Sea Princess yeaaah!!
Picture/description: ((ILL DO THIS LATER))
Biography: She's usually pretty quiet, though she will lash out with her powers if you anger her. Though she isn't usually angry.
Talent: Soundwaves
Sea pet: a shark because theyre cool

OH MAN THIS RP

ANI IS MY HOT MERMAID LOVER BACK OFF
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Name: Nisa SeaSword
Creature: Mermaid
Picture:
Spoiler:
Biography: Nisa, is very bubbly, talkative, and happy. She doesn't care about what people think of her. Nisa has long blond hair and she loves to shapeshift. Her favorite sea creature to take on is a dolphin, because it allows her to race her pet.
Talent: Shapeshifting
Sea Pet: Teal Dolphin

Last edited by Tikaani on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Name: Cordelia
Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess): Mermaid
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
Biography: She is very kind to sea animals. For fun, she rides her Bottlenose Dolphin across the sea. She gets embarrassed easily, and is shy, but curious. Some mermaids call her "a little nosy." But it can be a good thing, right?
Talent: Sea Caller
Sea pet: Bottlenose Dolphin

Last edited by Mimi on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Name: Mayomi
Picture/description:
:
Biography: Mayomi is active, and very outgoing. She loves going in the surface to see the nice sky. She is blue haired mermaid and loves playing with her pet Koi. Mayomi doesn't really talk to anyone so she is also shy towards others.
Talent: Read minds
Sea pet: Koi Fish [[ Boi ]]

Last edited by Kitsune ♥ on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh man, is orca taken? My internet was down... crap.

Name: Lorca
Picture/description: Light brown hair and green eyes. Has a light green tail hat is a darker green at the tip of the end. Wears shell necklace.

Really sucky quality, might scan later:

Biography: Doesn't trust anyone until she knows what they're like. Also curious. I have no idea what else to write.
Talent: Shapeshifter
Sea pet: Orca

Lorca and her orca. Wow, what a coincidence. Lorca is just a name of a mermaid out of a book. The mermaid called coral switched around the letters to Lorca.

Last edited by Rufistar on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Rufistar wrote:

Picture/description: Light brown hair and green eyes. Has a light green tail hat is a darker green at the tip of the end. Wears shell necklace.
Biography: Doesn't trust anyone until she knows what they're like. I have no idea what else to write.

even if its already taken you can have it too dont worry

also sea princesses are takenn guys
1 more sea prince left
both belong to different kingdoms

TRY TO HAVE DIFFERENT POWERS~
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Name: Mythicalania
Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess): Guardian mermaid
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
Biography: She was known to guard the gate to the king of the sea.
Talent: Ice
Sea pet: Shark ( friendly but not to intruders )

Last edited by ♥Kirby4Eva!♥ on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:05 pm

♥Kirby4Eva!♥ wrote:
Name: Mythicalania
Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess): Guardian mermaid
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
Biography: She was known to guard the gate to the king of the sea.
Talent: She can here a pin drop from over a mile away, and she can talk to sea creatures.
Sea pet: Shark ( friendly but not to intruders )
lol ok no
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Terezi wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

Biography: Doesn't trust anyone until she knows what they're like. I have no idea what else to write.

even if its already taken you can have it too dont worry

also sea princesses are takenn guys
1 more sea prince left
both belong to different kingdoms

TRY TO HAVE DIFFERENT POWERS~

Ikr? I was writing a post but someone posted b4 me and said princess mermaid thing, I was like Thats okie right??? And I did sea caller, now theres LOTS of sea callers and princess, im just saying, theres ALOT thats not a bad thing thoe..... idc nvm
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Terezi, can I have two characters, please?
Back to top Go down
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Name: Cynthia. I just want everyone to remember my name ok.
Picture/description: Caution: Probably big
Spoiler:
She has brown hair and purple eyes. She prefers not to wear any jewelry. Also that blue stuff is ice on her hand, and if you can't read it the speech bubble says "And that's why squids should never play with fire" ( I know she can't talk to animals, but then the picture would look kinda boring.)
Biography: She's a silly person, and usually acts younger than she really is. She's quiet at times, and saying random stuff at other times. She was born in an average family, and had never had much action in her life. And now that she's finally a little older she can go into the seas alone. Ready for any 'Ninja Fish' that may attack her. Well, As long as she's home by 9:00.
Talent: Ice
Sea pet: I'm assuming I'm aloud to pick anything on this one. So I pick squid.

Why am I so unsure of myself ._. I will roleplay. I may be new at roleplaying BUT I WILL NOT STOP. NEEEVVVEEER.

Last edited by cynthia on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Putting in the picture, and adding some info to biography)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Tikaani wrote:
Terezi, can I have two characters, please?

im sorry, but for now you can only have one. this forum has so many people that the rp is going to have a lot so that's why. it's nothing against you.

@Cynthia: that's fine! a person like you would do excellent, anyway.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Name: Sivelle
Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess): mermaid
Picture/description:
google ftw:
Long dark black hair, grey eyes. She is very pale, she almost looks sickly. A black tale, ooooo.
Biography: She is very hostile and shy due to the fact that most merfolk (teehehehe) were afraid of her due to her talent. That all started when she was young and couldn't control her power very well and accidentally killed a fellow student's pet when she tried to touch it. She doesn't have friends, (Although most of that is due to her shyness as when people got older they were not so afraid of her). She enjoys sweets.
Talent: Poison
Sea pet: Octopus

Last edited by S on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Dear Ms Terezi,
I have a question. Can I be a bird mermaid? Those things are cool.
Sincerly,
3agle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:41 pm

3agle wrote:
Dear Ms Terezi,
Sincerly,
3agle

now that you ask, you can be a mix of an animal and a fish if you want! so sure, go right ahead! it just has to be an existing animal, not like a phoenix or dragon or something.

@S: omg pretty
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Terezi wrote:
3agle wrote:
Dear Ms Terezi,
Sincerly,
3agle

now that you ask, you can be a mix of an animal and a fish if you want! so sure, go right ahead! it just has to be an existing animal, not like a phoenix or dragon or something.

"Not like a phoenix or dragon"
So no Bird-Fish? :(
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Name: Meredith
Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess/half fish half land animal): Mermaid
Picture/description:
Spoiler:
Biography: Meredith loves the waters she lives in and enjoys being friendly. Unfortunately she has a deep hatred for the royal families (OH MY! CONFLICT!) and to know that she will be living in the same vicinity as both the prince an and princesses from the kingdoms really irks her. She absolutely loves music and hopes to some day explore the ocean.
Talent: Earth :D!
Sea pet: Jelly Fish :3

Last edited by Relora on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm

3agle wrote:
Terezi wrote:
3agle wrote:
Dear Ms Terezi,
Sincerly,
3agle

So no Bird-Fish? Sad
bluh what type of bird
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm

3agle wrote:
Terezi wrote:
3agle wrote:
Dear Ms Terezi,
Sincerly,
3agle

So no Bird-Fish? Sad

Yes Bird-fish, because birds exist. However, if you make a merdragon then that's a no-no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Rufistar wrote:
3agle wrote:
Terezi wrote:
3agle wrote:
Dear Ms Terezi,
Sincerly,
3agle

So no Bird-Fish? Sad

Yes Bird-fish, because birds exist. However, if you make a merdragon then that's a no-no.
^exactly. i said phoenix because they are super powerful lol. and do not exist.

i think im going to start soon!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Terezi wrote:

i think im going to start soon!

oh yay :D
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Name: Anna
Creature(mermaid/mermen,sea prince/princess): Bird-Fish
Picture/description: OH LOOK! AN AMAZING CREATURE HAS RISEN OUT OF THE WATER. IS IT A BIRD? YEP. IS IT A FISH? CORRECT. A blue jay fish. I bet it tastes delicious
Biography: She's usually very loud and maybe a bit annoying. It's hard to tell when she's sarcastic. She may be a bit mean, but she knows when she takes things to far.
Talent: Ice. (It would be fire but that doesn't work underwater.)
Sea pet: I am one
Picture:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:51 pm

3agle wrote:
Spoiler:

Hehe, this picture is cute to me. ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED   Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Life [APPLICATION] CLOSED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next