Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My artwork :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

My artwork :3 Empty
PostSubject: My artwork :3   My artwork :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:44 am

Just did it for fun so dont do any hard critique, You can ratee if you like
Dont crtique about
~ The trousers ( the shape )
~ The hands
~ The dodgy shading

My artwork :3 Linaer1

~EDIT!: Ugh fine then guys, I wont blame rufi but you guys, You look at my age, I havent drew for like a dew months now? Can i help saying Not to go hard and she went hard? What the heck guys? This just aint fair, Considering im only 9 and i said i did it for FUN!

Last edited by Weekays on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My artwork :3   My artwork :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:48 am

If one part of the hair is being blown away by wind (or something), why is the other part being so still?

You need some background hair, as she is bald on the back of her head.

She has a hip problem again, the hips are almost sticking out fine, it just that they go back so suddenly that it looks like a bump. It needs to be smooth.

The fold on her chest should be longer again.

Her t-shirt hole thing (where the neck goes through) should be longer and not that deep (or if you want it that deep make it longer).

Her shoulders are too square. You need to smooth them out and not make it so pointy.

If you're going to make chibi (or whatever you call it) feet, make them less pointy and more round. (On second thought I dunno about the feet thing... but hey it's digital so you could always save a pointy feet version and a round one)

Last edited by Rufistar on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My artwork :3   My artwork :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:52 am

Rufistar wrote:
If one part of the hair is being blown away by wind (or something), why is the other part being so still?

You need some background hair, as she is blad on the back of her head.

She has a hip problem again, the hips are almost sticking out fine, it just that they go back so suddenly that it looks like a bump. It needs to be smooth.

The fold on her chest should be longer again.

Her t-shirt hole thing (where the neck goes through) should be longer and not that deep (or if you want it that deep make it longer).

Her shoulders are too square. You need to smooth them out and not make it so pointy.

If you're going to make chibi (or whatever you call it) feet, make them less pointy and more round.
You went too hard,So there is no more critiques because of you..
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My artwork :3   My artwork :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Weekays wrote:
~EDIT!: Critiques are off, Rufistar went too hard on me, And critiqued on stuff i didnt want her too... like the trousers ( it comes under hips ) So yeah, No more critiques
The person who ruined it was
Rufistar..

She didn't go to hard at all. I thought her critique was fair and spot on. Although she didn't give you any tips/techniques, you can't blame her considering she draws animals and not people. I don't think she ruined it at all. She gave you a good critique, and you need to be open to receiving critiques like that if you want to improve. c;
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: My artwork :3   My artwork :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm

dont blame rufistar! shes trying to help!!! and if you cant take it then why did you post this???
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: My artwork :3   My artwork :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Hop wrote:
Weekays wrote:
~EDIT!: Critiques are off, Rufistar went too hard on me, And critiqued on stuff i didnt want her too... like the trousers ( it comes under hips ) So yeah, No more critiques
The person who ruined it was
Rufistar..

She didn't go to hard at all. I thought her critique was fair and spot on. Although she didn't give you any tips/techniques, you can't blame her considering she draws animals and not people. I don't think she ruined it at all. She gave you a good critique, and you need to be open to receiving critiques like that if you want to improve. c;
What hop said. So I give the drawing a 9 it's hard to type in a ipod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My artwork :3   My artwork :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My artwork :3
Page 1 of 1