Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do u like my sister's singing?

Go down 
+15
3agle
69hot_wangs69
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Harry
Silver
Oliver
churro
Squirtle
Wizzy
emiko
elsa ♡
Cherry
Roc Hijohshiki
Cefie
Broccoli
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Broccoli
Regular Fantagian

Do u like my sister's singing? Empty
PostSubject: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:10 am

OK SO I HATE MY SISTERS SINGING, BUT MY PARENTS LIKE APPRAISE HER AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY SAYS SHES AN 8/10 BUT I DON'T GET IT I DIN'T LIKE HER VOICE AT ALL!!! TELL ME WHT U THINK??

GO ON YOUTUBE...
TYPE IN CHARLENE1999
AND CLICK THE PAYPHONE COVER??
RATE,COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE.... THUMBS UP.. WHTEV.S.. LIKE IT. DISLIKE. DONT CARE!
I JUST WANT TO SHOW HER THE COMMENTS AFTER TO SHOW HER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARN'T HER FRIENDS OR WHTEVS MOST LIKELY THINK OF HER SINGING.. SO THNX! I GUESS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G79cgXaaPnQ

k.. i'm getting a million complaints (exaggerated) that people just want a link.. apparently you're too lazy to type it so here's the link!
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:40 am

i give her 4/10.
She's not following the melody right..
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:58 am

You're sister sings a WHOLE LOT BETTER than me! I just commented on her video (Kitty Maple). I would give her a 10/10 (to me, she's pretty good!) ! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:05 am

I dunno she has a goodish voice BUT if she singed it different it would have been better. 4/10
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 am

Honestly, she was off beat and at random moments she would go too close to the mic.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:21 am

Pretty good, pretty good, i rate 6/10.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:29 am

i really don't like payphone but she is okay

heh 5/10

Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 am

5/10 she is kind of off beat. she needs more emtotion and practice on her high notes.

tell her that she is still good and that she will have an amazing singing voice if she has a lot of practice.

Last edited by Squirtle on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
churro
Passionate Fantagian
churro

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 am

3/10 little to beat to beat
Back to top Go down
https://latemadoka.carrd.co
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 am

i think she's good. 7/10
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 am

4/10 she needs to get the pitches right.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 am

Like the other people said, it's a bit off beat. The beginning was nice, though. 4.7/10
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:21 am

I quite like it, but at the moments you can hear the sound of her getting too close to the mic, and the pitch just wan't right for the song.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 pm

I dont believe in giving people false hope.

She has a nice tone. Nice quality to her voice, but she is horribly off pitch and off tempo.
Its probably something easy to correct, and if she got a voice coach or something she could be good. But yea, she has potential, and if she can fix her pitch problems she could do well.

And you need to stop being so unsupportive. Seriously, whats wrong with you. Your sister likes singing and recording videos and you post this stuff on a forum, hoping to get mean comments that you can show to her. Thats just ridiculous. Thank God you're not my sibling.
Back to top Go down
3agle
Senior Fantagian
3agle

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:51 pm

o: Same thing happens with me and Cynthia. (My sister Razz)

I hate her voice, she hates mine. But she's actually really good (Or so people tell me) People also told me I'm good also. It's just the fact that you grew up with it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Tomothy Jone wrote:
I dont believe in giving people false hope.

She has a nice tone. Nice quality to her voice, but she is horribly off pitch and off tempo.
Its probably something easy to correct, and if she got a voice coach or something she could be good. But yea, she has potential, and if she can fix her pitch problems she could do well.

And you need to stop being so unsupportive. Seriously, whats wrong with you. Your sister likes singing and recording videos and you post this stuff on a forum, hoping to get mean comments that you can show to her. Thats just ridiculous. Thank God you're not my sibling.
^^^^i think that she has like a good tone??' and thats like hard as crap to have!!!! she's lucky. if she like coaches or something she'll be good. i gave her a good score because, well, it's something that can really easily be fixed, but these are all good points
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Eve Moonlit wrote:
caitlyn123 wrote:
I have to say that is bad singing if I were her I would have to practice singing and the it song so wired

BUMPING

But that is really mean of you to say! AHEM, Swimmer is right HERE on this FORUM

I think she made this topic before Swimmer joined.

She did. But Swimmer is going to see this. Eventually
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:30 pm

I will give her a 5/10
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh my god.. I'm sorry guys that you had to hear that! I had a cold on that day, I can't believe you listened to this.. Thanks for the comments i guess and I hope that these were all honest and i'm not terrible and you're putting it nicely. So thank you. BUT SAMMY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!!! AAAAH! YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT I'M TAKING YOUR BOOKS FROM YOU!
Back to top Go down
caitlyn123
Junior Fantagian
caitlyn123

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

I have to say she sings really bad she needs more practicing
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Bumped and locked.

Caitlyn123, this is your last warning before you will recieve a temporary ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do u like my sister's singing?   Do u like my sister's singing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do u like my sister's singing?
Page 1 of 1