Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You can now go on the European Fantage!

Go down 
+28
Fantage lova
hippl111
Peace-Love-Rain
Nakira
iPocky
selma266
Angus Bethune
Bloobu
v
Lane.
Kandi
roxine
fashionplate77
Trash
Bluerivers1
Valval
Lorena
bluesea
Vatt
snake
scalding
Jian
CakeBossLover
Gabriella
pokeranger
pinkys
McKenna
Magdaleena
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Where is the rigistion button?
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
v

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:57 pm

jian57 wrote:
i noticed this to
You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Un10
were alowed to use the Crystal blue eyes when u register

AWESOMENESS! I am so joining! x3
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

i need to make a account but it wont let me! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm

KAWAII!! i wanna make one !!
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
I've noticed another different thing about Fantage Japan, too! While I were looking at screenshots, the eyebrows looked different!

...Maybe I should change the title to "You can now go on the European and Japanese Fantage!"? Or something like that?

Credits to me for finding it D:!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Can someone make me a Fantage Europe and a Fantage Japan??? i will do like.... ANYTHING

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:55 pm

I didn't know there was a fantage japan too. man i miss everything xD
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:06 am

Lane. wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
I've noticed another different thing about Fantage Japan, too! While I were looking at screenshots, the eyebrows looked different!

...Maybe I should change the title to "You can now go on the European and Japanese Fantage!"? Or something like that?

Credits to me for finding it D:!

Of course I'll credit you! ^^

But how would you like me to credit you? In the first post?
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 am

post the link I want to join!
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 am

MJ Fan wrote:

I've already posted the link for FE some pages earlier in this thread, and Lane. has posted the link for FJ. Go search for it, its already here.

FE=Fantage Europe
FJ= Fantage Japan
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
MJ Fan wrote:

I've already posted the link for FE some pages earlier in this thread, and Lane. has posted the link for FJ. Go search for it, its already here.

FE=Fantage Europe
FJ= Fantage Japan

MJ, you cant join European or Japanese Fantage unless your in the region. And the Japanese Fantage is all in Japan, so unless you speak Japan, it would be totally hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 pm

I know it would be easier to use a proxy though
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
selma266
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:02 pm

It wouldnt let me join You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
iPocky
Rookie Fantagian
iPocky

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 pm

That sucks. We can't join DX
If only the american one would let us be members for a 2 week trial.
Actually, it'd help fantage a lot, because after the 2 week trial, people find it so fun that they actually will buy the membership. I think it'd actually pretty be useful for them, as an advertisement. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:04 pm

iPocky wrote:
Actually, it'd help fantage a lot, because after the 2 week trial, people find it so fun that they actually will buy the membership. I think it'd actually pretty be useful for them, as an advertisement. ^.^

That's a good idea actually. (Although maybe it would be better if it were a bit shorter, like a week.) That way people will know what they're getting.
Back to top Go down
iPocky
Rookie Fantagian
iPocky

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Nakira wrote:
iPocky wrote:

That's a good idea actually. (Although maybe it would be better if it were a bit shorter, like a week.) That way people will know what they're getting.
Haha, yup. 1 week sounds pretty tight too. :3
Back to top Go down
Peace-Love-Rain
New Fantagian
Peace-Love-Rain

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 am

Are the clothes the same? European speech is different; are there any changes? You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_question
Back to top Go down
roxine
Regular Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 am

on the european fantage they speak english and the clothes are the same. but the regular fantage has more clothes.
Back to top Go down
hippl111
Junior Fantagian
hippl111

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 am

You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_mad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_mad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_mad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_mad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_pale You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_pale You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_cry You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_cry You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad i cant read the front page at alll!!!
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:52 am

hippl111 wrote:
You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_mad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_mad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_mad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_mad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_pale You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_pale You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_cry You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_cry You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_sad i cant read the front page at alll!!!

front page of japanese? or european?
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 am

roxine wrote:
on the european fantage they speak english and the clothes are the same. but the regular fantage has more clothes.

That's right.

FE is laying behind with updates. Around a month or so behind with clothing updates, last month's clothes are all new on there. Fish Fish multiplayer does not exist yet. When we click the NPCs shattered around Fantage Europe, nothing special happens. The Comet is still coming soon. The little, red icon that shows if an item is rare is green in FE. That's just some of the differences...
Back to top Go down
hippl111
Junior Fantagian
hippl111

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 pm

i ment the japaneese one You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_pale You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Fantage lova
New Fantagian
Fantage lova

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Ugh. I feel left out with all diz Nexon stuff. can u log in if ur in america? not register, LOG IN. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Passionate Fantagian
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:23 pm

UUUGGGHHH. It won't let me join just because I'm for the USA. Why do they have to do this to us?!?!?!?!!? Mad
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 pm

madcookies_128 wrote:
UUUGGGHHH. It won't let me join just because I'm for the USA. Why do they have to do this to us?!?!?!?!!? Mad

this topic is old Fantage Europe closed anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can now go on the European Fantage!   You can now go on the European Fantage! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can now go on the European Fantage!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next