Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.

Go down 
+3
Squirtle
Rufistar
Mario and Luigi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario and Luigi
Regular Fantagian
Mario and Luigi

i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Empty
PostSubject: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 pm

cat i wish you could buy gems with stars and when nons buy them they can stilll get mem items that are rare so that fantage acounts can colect all the rares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm

I know. Everyone does. But thats why fantage has membership.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:16 pm

I want this discussion to freaking end already.

Fantage needs membership to survive otherwise they lose money and fantage gets shut down.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:17 pm

if that happend there would be no fantage. fantage needs membership, and that gives them money. also, there is no point in ecoins when you can already get almost everything. end of discussion
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Rufistar wrote:

Fantage needs membership to survive otherwise they lose money and fantage gets shut down.
^^Ditto.
i'm sick of all the 'mems and nons' topics. Mems are mems. Nons are nons. Nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Mimi wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

^^Ditto.
i'm sick of all the 'mems and nons' topics. Mems are mems. Nons are nons. Nothing wrong with that.

i wish that they would stop these topics too.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:38 pm

These are REALLY uncomfortable topics. I means sure, what non doesn't want membership when they see cool stuff or get bored, but honestly. I'm a non and proud of it. Other nons should too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 pm

SilverBell wrote:
These are REALLY uncomfortable topics. I means sure, what non doesn't want membership when they see cool stuff or get bored, but honestly. I'm a non and proud of it. Other nons should too.
Thank you little sister for saying that. I has approved of you. But people, this is true. Listen to my sister, she has alot of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:15 pm

All I can say to this is, Fantage would shut down, since there would be no point to membership.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Sebastian wrote:
All I can say to this is, Fantage would shut down, since there would be no point to membership.

^^ This. Really please stop making topics about there should be no membership or non members should be treated equally. Members pay so they can get more features. I'm a member I don't really be mean to nons I add people whoever add me. Unless they want to steal my account D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.   i want nons to get all rares  with stars and mems can to. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want nons to get all rares with stars and mems can to.
Page 1 of 1