Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Afterlife [RP]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm

"Okay," replied Tori. She was fascinated by the fast that she could reach through her arm. Freaky 101.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm

"Hello?" she said quietly. They probably couldn't see or hear her, but it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Argh, more worthless people! Tori chose to pretend she didn't hear anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 pm

"Um hello?" she said tapping someones random shoulder. This person was transparent. Kinda creepy.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 pm

"Hello! Who are you? I'm Emma, apparently I'm an angel? What do you think... Oh! Your a ghost! I think.... Anyways let's be friends?" I said
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm a ghost? Reaaaaaallly? That's what Tori wanted to say, but she didn't. Instead she rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever." She felt a light tapping on her shoulder shortly after her greeting. "Who is poking me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:52 pm

"Uh me... I'm so sorry. I was just wondering if you could see me..."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Tori turned and saw some person. "I can see you," she said. If I knew I'd be surrounded by losers I would've helped the guy shoot people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:58 pm

"So.. I think were dead... Or something..."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:08 pm

"No duh," Tori mumbled. "And if we're going to play the state-the-obvious game, I'm a ghost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:09 pm

"Well thats nice. I'm not sure what I am. Something like and angel, but I'm all torn and ripped. But I never did any bad..."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:13 pm

"Uh, hello. Anyone know what this place is? It seems like an afterlife or something since there are a bunch of ghosts, but I'm not completely sure," Terry said, worried if he interrupted anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:14 pm

"I'm not sure but this is really freaking me out. All I wanted was to live."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Someone, kill me a second time. Tori ignored the two chit-chattering afterlife kids and tried to think of stuff that actually amused her.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:37 pm

"Okay." she answered. She wasn't curious as to what this place was. If it's important, I'll find out later, she reminded herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:44 pm

"Well. We do need out introductions. I'm Hiari"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 pm

"I'm Tori," she said, quietly adding, "the girl who wants to murder these people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:48 pm

"Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

"I'm ...Katrina." she said quietly. She just wanted to go sleep. Everything that happened to occur here was deemed boring in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:53 pm

"Nice to meet you. Anyways so I know this is personal, but how did all of you die?"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 pm

"I don't think I remember..aren't we all still alive? There's no such thing as an afterlife." she answered coldly. Katrina did not believe in the afterlife or reincarnations, or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:57 pm

"Well I would agree with you if I didn't see my dead mauled body and I all of a sudden got wings, a random ripped up dress, and a cast covering my hand." she motioned over to it.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm

"Where is my body..? I'd like to see it. Maybe then I'd accept my death. Oh well." she said slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:59 pm

"Hopefully you weren't killed like I was." *shudder* "It's not a very pleasant death."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 pm

"Oh. Alright then." she said, looking up to Terry, who has said very little so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterlife [RP]   Afterlife [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afterlife [RP]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next