Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Making infront of me because Im a non ?

Go down 
+10
Abstract
Lenka
Daisy
Cefie
aimi
Wizzy
Cherry
Rufistar
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Making infront of me because Im a non ? Empty
PostSubject: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm

I was on Fantage today after a exhausting day at school.I went on the school bus that happened to be added just for the event.I went in and ''sat'' on a chair . There was 2 members in front of me.One was supposedly a ''baby'' and the other was the ''mom'' I wasn't even that close to her when she just said ''ew a nwon'' I got so upset because NONS are people too.I don't want membership at all or some fancy clothes I just want to enjoy the game.Ever since the NONS vs MEMBERS thing came.Everyone against each other.It is really tearing Fantage apart.I just needed to talk to someone because I was literally crying.I can't even play the game without being called a dumb Non.Suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Aww that sucks. Who cares what they think, those people you will never see again. Ever. Just hang out with us, the nice nons and mems. We are all equal!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:31 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Aww that sucks. Who cares what they think, those people you will never see again. Ever. Just hang out with us, the nice nons and mems. We are all equal!

Thanks ! :] That really helped.I don't know but people are taking the nons vs mems really seriously.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Wow, that's mean. Just ignore them. Isn't Fantage supposed to be no bullying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:

Thanks ! :] That really helped.I don't know but people are taking the nons vs mems really seriously.

I hate Nons VS Mems a ton. I wish they would all shut up and enjoy each other and become friends. Members keep the site running and nons make the site popular.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:35 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:

I hate Nons VS Mems a ton. I wish they would all shut up and enjoy each other and become friends. Members keep the site running and nons make the site popular.

I know! But sometimes it can be stressful because some peoples parents have hard times with money like me. I don't live in a place you call ''sweet'' But I love it here! Its so nice and thats all it matters.It just matters that my mom puts food on my plate brings me to school for education and a home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:

I know! But sometimes it can be stressful because some peoples parents have hard times with money like me. I don't live in a place you call ''sweet'' But I love it here! Its so nice and thats all it matters.It just matters that my mom puts food on my plate brings me to school for education and a home.

I agree with you. I live a sweet life. But I don't have membership because that would waste money and money is precious. I hope it gets better soon!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Members were nons too. And their membership would probably expire someday or they would enough interest to stop paying. So basically they called themselves "Ewe"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:37 pm

I hate that.... When I was a Non about 4 years ago, that's when it started happening. So I got a Membership. I actually liked being a Non Better for some reason because I could actually play the game and have fun, where a "Cute"outfit. I remember I was just about 8 when I started playing, the good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 pm

~Kitty wrote:
I hate that.... When I was a Non about 4 years ago, that's when it started happening. So I got a Membership. I actually liked being a Non Better for some reason because I could actually play the game and have fun, where a "Cute"outfit. I remember I was just about 8 when I started playing, the good times Very Happy

True! Fantage was better then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:
Vas Happenin ? wrote:
DarkManor wrote:

I agree with you. I live a sweet life. But I don't have membership because that would waste money and money is precious. I hope it gets better soon!

Thanks! :] I love how all of you are so sweet :DDDDD I will make screen shots next time and I am making a join me right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Yay! That sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm

DarkManor wrote:
Yay! That sounds fun
https://secure.join.me/390-840-803
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:48 pm

this is what i really hate about mems v.s nons

idk if this is on topic:
whoever started members V.S Non-Members idk what to say you have issues
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm a member and I think it's wrong to treat nons differently. To show my friendliness to nons (and I'm not like most of the members), I accept any request given to me. About thirty+ my buddies are nons (some are on safe chat) ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Ho, and here I am, wasting precious money on games.
I'm talking big, big, money over time.

Fantage has bored me to death in the past month.
After this last limited event, I will probably barely ever go on.

On topic: I've never seen it. I always go on the lonely servers, that's why..
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 am

Non and Members are just Equal.. Thats why the members are called members because they buy the membership or it can be called donating.. thats why some members are thinking they are already high but the truth is all are just equal..
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm sorry that happened :C One thing you can do is Report them for bullying.
That usually works really well ;D
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:32 pm

I went into the bus and saw someone chasing a non saying "leave short hair girl" or something like that.

Really, just pathetic of people who do this, they have nothing to do on their spare time eh?
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Abstract wrote:
I went into the bus and saw someone chasing a non saying "leave short hair girl" or something like that.

Really, just pathetic of people who do this, they have nothing to do on their spare time eh?

That's an insult to real life girls who have short hair.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Abstract wrote:

ikr. and maybe the person who insulted the non member had short hair xD if so then she is insulting herself lol
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:26 pm

squirtle wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Abstract wrote:

ikr. and maybe the person who insulted the non member had short hair xD if so then she is insulting herself lol

Exactly. Eventually the non left. (I was doing hw so I don't remember everything that exactly happened) but yeah, I felt really bad for the non. :/

Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Abstract wrote:
squirtle wrote:
Rufistar wrote:
Abstract wrote:

Exactly. Eventually the non left. (I was doing hw so I don't remember everything that exactly happened) but yeah, I felt really bad for the non. :/

I agree with you all COMPLETELY! Js. I have short hair, and i'm not taking this as an insult. I've learned throughout life that you just have to pretend that you don't care about the insults, and eventually they'll be like "Oh, she's not getting mad/crying" and they will stop. Personally I think my short hair looks A MILLION times better than longer hair on me, my french tutor told me I look like a model Wink

Serves them right.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Its why I am on no chat
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Psh. Who care? Say to the person you meet next time:

"I think thats vice versa. Stuck up peeps? Ya, ima tell that to the mems."

If they reply something mean:

Talk to the non hand, my face is too ugly to look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making infront of me because Im a non ?   Making infront of me because Im a non ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making infront of me because Im a non ?
Page 1 of 1