Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A day in detail [9/13/12]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

A day in detail [9/13/12] Empty
PostSubject: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 pm

So... let's start at the beginning of the day, 12:00 AM.

I was up finishing my art class drawing. It was like, the teacher wrote your name in cursive and you make something out of the name (actually it was some more details, but when I post my drawing you'll understand better). Mine was a cat person with wings in a stripy dress on top of a swirly cloud.

Then I packed my bookbag. I always pack it the night before so I don't forget any homework in the morning. Then I went to bed.

Morning

Again, I was reluctant to get out of bed in the morning. At that time you want nothing more then to go back to sleep. But, I had to.

So I got up and put on one of my white school logo tees and long beige (or is it khaki?) pants. Put lunch into my bookbag and all that stuff.

Before School

My dad drove me to school and I went to the playground to meet my friends at the swings. Don't really like swinging, as 4/6 of the swings are baby ones. Why did they put baby swings in a middle school playground? One of the usual friends wasn't there, probably near the school doors.

So then me and another friend went to sit on a spot near the swings so we could work on part of our science project. It's an egg drop thing (google it), and we're still thinking about the design of the container. Actually, three of us are working on it, but the third person barely does anything.

Then the whistle blew, meaning that they had opened the school doors and it was time to go in. So I went inside and up to the third floor. Room 331. Homeroom.

Homeroom.

Homeroom was not very exiting. But we do have fertilized, incubated, chicken eggs. They're supposed to hatch somewhere around the 26th of this month. I wonder what's going to happen to them when they hatch. Are we going to keep them at school? Or are people going to take them home (they will, but I dunno when exactly)?

I wish I could take one, but we live in an apartment. We could do what we did with our tortoise... but then that chick would grow into a chicken. What then? Sigh. No chicken for me.

I read the Cabin Fever book for the hundredth time in Homeroom, because I didn't have any other books for independent reading.

Reading

Also known as Language Arts. It was pretty normal and boring. We discussed the theme of "Nadia the Willful" for the hundredth time. And some other stuff about that story.

Homework was write one journal entry for Nadia and revise the questions everybody got wrong. But the teacher said the ones she looked at were wrong and then she stopped looking. I think I got them right, and I know she didn't look at mine because the ones she did look at she wrote stuff on them.

Science

Funnest class. Actually art is fun too, science and art are tied. We didn't do any actual work today, we just cleaned the microscopes and stuff like that.

I got to see the storage room (getting microscopes out of there) and an outside place in the back with the big recycling bin (carrying recycling stuff there). In the storage room there was one of those cross-section human things that have rubber organs. At first glance to me it looked like a real person XD

No homework! ^_^

Art

Art was really fun too. I mostly talked with my friends. I did a "mind reading" trick to them and they were like OMG! Actually it's a simple algebra/math trick.

The work we did was just show our universe drawings to the teacher and work on them and the name thingie.

No homework :3

Would anyone like for me to show them my mind reading trick? I actually learned in in fifth grade from some other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Thats a busy day! lol I bet tommorow i going to be even more fun! Hint hint FRIDAY!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm

I would love it if you show me the mind reading trick! ^-^
Your day sounds pretty fun too. I wish I went to your school
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Oh! Incubated chicken eggs! I remember doing that in 3rd grade! It was actually something the 3rd grade always did in the school I went to x3
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 pm

That sounds like a day I might have! I have 8 classes, but today we had four. (English Math combined)
History: Funny Technology: Annoying Lunch: YUM Science: FUN English: FUN Algebra: Ughh =_=

Our days sounded similiar xD For the mind reading trick, was it the shape inside another shape one?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:01 pm

In woodshop I passed the safety quiz. POWER TOOLS HERE I COME! And this is random but the Australian version of how much wood can a woodchuck chuck is "How many bats can a wombat bat if a wombat could bat wom."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:10 pm

It's like this:

Pick a number from 1 to 9. (7)

Add 5 to the number. (12)

Subtract 3 from the number. (9)

Now subtract the original number that you chose. (2)

Your number is 2.

If you can figure out the math problem below you can do this trick. So one way to do it is...

a=number from 1 to 9 that the person chose

a+5-3-a=

If you didn't get it, let's switch the numbers a little bit.

a-a+5-3=

So basically you can ignore the "a"s since they add up to zero. Get it?

But if you do the same numbers, like 5 and 3, people are going to start thinking. So switch it up. 6 and 3 (answer will be 3), 8 and 4 (answer will be 4), anything, as long as you first add "a" then subtract it at the end.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Rufistar wrote:
It's like this:

Pick a number from 1 to 9. (7)

Add 5 to the number. (12)

Subtract 3 from the number. (9)

Now subtract the original number that you chose. (2)

Your number is 2.

If you can figure out the math problem below you can do this trick. So one way to do it is...

a=number from 1 to 9 that the person chose

a+5-3-a=

If you didn't get it, let's switch the numbers a little bit.

a-a+5-3=

So basically you can ignore the "a"s since they add up to zero. Get it?

But if you do the same numbers, like 5 and 3, people are going to start thinking. So switch it up. 6 and 3 (answer will be 3), 8 and 4 (answer will be 4), anything, as long as you first add "a" then subtract it at the end.

I've never heard of that one, so I'll definetly use it on my friends

The one I like is the shape trick.
You ask a person to think of a shape, but not a square. Then tell them to add a shape around your first shape. 89% of people choose triangle-surrounded-by-circle.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Here's another trick.

Sitting at your computer desk right? Pick your right foot off the floor.

Start spinning your right foot in clockwise circles.

Draw the number 6 in the air with your finger.

Your foot will magically change direction to counterclockwise.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Also, you know the phone app that guesses your age? Well the trick is they eliminate numbers everytime and you say if your age is on the page.
A gravity-ish feeling: put your hands into fists. Put them so they are parallel. Move in circles around. Soon you'll feel a "pull". Then spin slower. I don't know if it works for others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in detail [9/13/12]   A day in detail [9/13/12] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in detail [9/13/12]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: