Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spellbound [RP]

Go down 
+8
Primrose
Angus Bethune
Oliver
FruitCake
Anarchy
Harry
SilverBell
aimi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm

((Okay. Then forget what I said.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 pm

"Well... Something about a mistake in the beginning. I was originally supposed to go here, but it was a mix up and the new principal found out. That's why."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Hitomi finished her snack. "Mhm... Oh ok! The reason I came here was that it was cheaper, so my parents were like 'Expensive schools aren't always the best. The only good thing about expensive schools are that they take loads money from you every now and then'." She caught herself and remembered that Kira used to go to St. Avalon. "Oops. I'm so sorry..." Hitomi opened her magic book, waiting for class to actually start.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:14 pm

(Where are we in St. Alvon? Still at classroom?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 pm

((in St. Avalon I some of the students are here. I dusmissed the class early because the first day us rough))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm

"Ah... When can we go eat? I'm starving. Mr. Clark?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 pm

"The food in this fake cafeteria's actually edible. Feel free to take it, the cafeteria ladies are programmed to not be mad at you if you just snatch it." He looked rather bored. "When the principal comes here.. Since she's terribly late, augh. Then you can leave for lunch." What was wrong with that woman? Why was she so late? Did she even have an excuse?
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Dominique

I went to class. Late.. Again. It was almost lunch. I got to the class.
"Hello, I would like to introduce you to Dominique, she is new in this school." I saw the teacher point to a desk. "This is where you sit."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Hitomi jumped from her seat. "Thanks!" She sprinted to grab a plate and splatted pasta and bread onto her plate. She also grabbed a bag of Doritos and a carton of milk and sat back at her seat, already munching on her chips.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:31 pm

((didn't know I had it'll come and tell everyone who won, just thought it happened in the form of a Permission slip))

Lucinda hurried to the cafeteria. She was late, she blew her biggest chance of impressing the school staff. The intercom buzzed as a voice called the students to the cafeteria. Lucinda's high heels clicked on the wooden floors and when she opened the cafeteria's doors she grimaced, no podium no nothing. The smell wasnt that great either. Obviousley the place had degraded since the time she graduated.

Quickly she took a potted plant and began to make it grow; vines intertwining and leaves growing 15 time normal size all to create a platform and podium she could address the student from. She put on a simple smile and waited for a measly flood of students to enter the room.

(( sorry for being so late guys :c, I am like legit moving and am typin this on my mom's iPhone lol))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Midori saw the principal . No way! She thought. She can do nature magic! Midori had a huge, cheesy grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:36 pm

((sorry to disappoint but your character went to the wrong place! i imagine she goes to the rooms that got chosen and tells who got picked. my character turned his classroom into a cafeteria since his students wanted that.))
She was finally arriving, he could see her silhouette, performing magic to get to places.
"...And she's still not here. Can I turn this into a busy city?" He didn't bother getting their answers. He snapped his fingers and the whole thing turned into a lovely busy city, people running in the streets. He looked like a young newsboy, his face looking like a thirteen year old. The students looked the same, the only hint he would give to the principal. They, instead of eating at a cafeteria, were now eating in a cafe.
"It's hard to come up with all this." He murmured. "It'll definitely get her attention, though, apparently she's not all that experienced with illusions."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 pm

"Ehhhh?!" Midori stopped eating. "Why are we eating in a cafe? Hey wait!" Midori's light bulb finally turned on. "You did an illusion am I right? Why?" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm

"I want the principal to be surprised." He talked, his voice was a bit higher than usual, matching with his young appearance.. "A cafeteria would surprise her but a city's a lot harder to make. You have to come up with absolutely everything. It's the tragic thing about being an illusionist, your mind is always coming up with new things and you can barely ever think." He laughed, grabbing a muffin and eating it. "The most annoying things to come up with are people." He looked at all the people rushing through the city. "A pain."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:57 pm

"So you created these people?" She looked amazed. She grabbed a cupcake. "The atmosphere here isn't satisfying." She took out her wand and waved it back in forth. The wilted flowers on each table became beautiful lilies. How's that?" Then she thought. "Hey, I'll try illusion magic to make it sunny in here and rainy out there!" And with a few whips of her wand, the weather changed.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:59 pm

((wait I thought I went to the reAl cafeteria x-x, well I guess it's off to your classroom instead. Just forget the post ever happened =3=

Oh and thanks Oliver ^^;))

Lucinda marched down the hallway to Mr. Clark's room. She technically had to go to every class room but the study body was small and both of her candidates were in his class, she thought be better to go the chosen children's classes and tell the rest of the school by intercom.

She was taken by surprise when she entered a bustling city. She just stopped and gated her mouth gaping wide open. He definitely was one of the best illusionists. As she walked onwards she saw the students and him together. She couldn't tell I hey we're surprised by the scene as much as she was. "Good day students," she said loudly, trying to obtain their attention.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:04 pm

He looked up. His appearance still that of a young kid. Of course, the principal was smart enough to have probably already figured out that he was the teacher, since it was small gossip that his entire class was made up of girls.
"You're finally here." He laughed. "Have a seat." A chair appeared next to the others. "All right students, your principal has arrived!" he faced her. "You may introduce yourself and give the news we've all been waiting for. Waiting for too long, actually."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:04 pm

"Good day Ms. Meriweather!" She bowed and sat down. Her illusion stopped. "I'm Hitomi Ito! I like nature magic!" Hitomi's eyes shined with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Lucian almost glared at Mr. Clark. She could hear the agitation hidden in his voice and she wished to strangle him right then and there. Instead she kept her cool and smiled at Hitomi, "Aww yes nature magic as you call it is a specialty it of mine. I works well with magic of the light and sun." she relaxed a bit, perhaps she could end up liking these students more than the teacher.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:19 pm

"Ahh. I work well with magic with animals and plants." Hitomi smiled at the principal. She seems really nice Hitomi thought.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:23 pm

"She's good. Most nature users I've seen that are her age- Maybe even a little older- Aren't as experienced." He stood up, changing his appearance back to normal after he did. "Anyway, this is her first year as Principal, and we must all wish her good luck. Other than when it comes to time, she seems to know what she's doing. She'll probably do a good job." Acting was the worst part of being a teacher, saying stuff you don't really mean.
"She's also here to announce who's going to be fighting Avalon this week. I don't know yet either, so..." He looked at her, he had a smile, and it was hard to tell whether it was fake or not. "She may do the honours."
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Lucinda put a warm smile on. Oh she knew he was lying, but the fact he had to made her feel accomplished. "Well seeing as it's a new year, a new principle a new style I decided to chose two people at random instead of looking for the tippy top of the top." she cleared her throat, "That's why the first two people to battle St. Avalon student will be Kira and Hitomi."

She paused for a moment clearing her thoughts of negativity. "Feel free to practice as you will and ask to work with teachers the two of you. I expect to see a strong performance when I get a date worked with the principle at St. Avalon." she smiled to set in her confidence, to show she cared the. She began to walk to the door sayin her farewells. Lucinda then paused, "Oh and one more thing. Behave yourselves," she retorted staring directly at Mr. Clark, baiting him to say something wrong. She already didn't like him.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Hitomi's jaws dropped. She didn't expect to be chosen. "W-what?" Though it kinda sounded good to her, she was terrified. "So Mr. Clark, what do we do now? Train or something?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:13 pm

"Nah, class is basically over."
"Anyway, yeah, don't pull illusions like this in other classes. It's actually only allowed here, and that's because it has to do with the class." He looked at Lucinda rather calmly. She had a rather focused glare onto him.
"I know I'm good looking but honestly you're creeping me out. I'm taken." He said everything with this calmness that made his dorky remarks sound suave and rather hurtful. He grinned. "Class dismissed, students. Sorry it didn't end earlier, the principal was a bit late. Hopefully she'll get used to her schedule soon enough and wont be late again." He looked at her, a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Lucinda smiled wryly to him and apologized a little too gently. She hen proceeded to shut the door and walk back to her office. She was annoyed and aggravated by Mr. Clark and she really wished the illusionist would disappear off the face of he earth. Alas, that could not happen and she was stuck with him for as long as they stayed here. Hopefully any other teachers would be kinder, but she was sure they would all be hostile to a "youngin'" like her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spellbound [RP]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next