Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Island [RP]

Go down 
+8
Seychelles
MsJoyMaeda
Harry
SilverBell
Queen
Rufistar
Cherry
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Aurora

I walked out of the hovering taxicab. I walked and arrived to my home. I looked up and saw cyborgs flying really high. I saw a white rollercoaster-like system. It was pretty. It was used to transport us from that spot to another. It ends at the bridge that is connected to spring season. I enjoyed the beautiful and silent landscape with orange and yellow leaves on the floor and in the branches from the trees. I arrived at my home. I pressed a light-blue button and a short table appeared. I placed my hand on the hand-shaped scanner. I heard a android voice. "Welcome, Aurora, please say your password.." A tube appeared from the wall and I whispered my password. The door opened. I saw my backyard. I entered the door. I sat on a round chair that came from the floor. It moved around the house and took me to my room. I jumped off the chair and sat on my desk. A screen was projected on the wall. I used my finger to click things. I opened my mail. I clicked on the new one and it popped out of the screen. I started reading it.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Luci
I laid in my bed, and looked out the window
Man, I love it in Spring, all the colors, rainbows. I don't know how I could live in Winter
Me email came up on my wall.
I wonder....
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Aurora

I read it. "I won the contest??" I thought.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Luci
I read my e-mail
Oh great, I know I should be happy but I entered it a while ago.... While it does not hurt to try!
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Luna

Luna was chasing a deer. The deer would not give up on endlessly running to tire Luna to the bone. Surprisingly fast for such a creature.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Aurora

I gave a little smile. I placed the card in my pocket. "Looks like i've got a call.." I turned on the hologram. It was my friend Cathy.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Luci
Print out card here
I tapped my wall with my finger and it came out of a little slot in my wall.
Nice, I wonder who else won.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm

I'll catch this old deer, a wolf is sure faster. The deer was getting tired. Luna, taking notice, picked up speed and bounded foward. Just a few more inches...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Luci
WOW
That was weird, but how?

I realized I have passed out
~Gtg Baii!~
Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Aneria
She was preening her feathers when she saw a deer running for its life. Aneria payed no attention, she was to warped into her feathers.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:22 pm

The deer was beginning to stumble from tiredness. This is the chance. Luna leaped on the deer's back and her claws raked against the deer's body. It stopped and struggled, trying to get away. Not only was it being attacked by a wolf, it was somehow being frozen by its claws, too.
Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Aneria

Ugh what an ugly sight a wolf was ripping up a deer. She flew a few feet away unaware that she was in plain bright site of anyone to ser her.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:29 pm

The deer almost got away, but not before Luna could bite its neck. Then she let go, as she did not like to eat creatures while they were still alive. I'm not that much of a savage.

Luna caught a glimpse of a swan. Ugh. Them birds, so tiny and little and perfect...
Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Aneria
The prissy bird she was continues preening her silly feathers. She was the most beautiful bird of all time. And no one could deny that.
((me:yeah right))
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Luna lay down in the snow and ate a few bites of deer. This is the life... being in the cool snow and eating a delicious deer. With no one around to bother you.

((OFFLINE: Please do not direct anything at me!))

Last edited by Rufistar on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Alexandra -

Alexandra was flying all over her icy mansion, she had to put everything to its places. She tried to not drop them or else they would shatter into pieces.

"Ah!" She screamed, she broke one of her wings from flying too fast.

All the furniture shattered, she was very small since she was a pixie after all, so it would take a while until her wing heals.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm

"Teehee..." Elaina witnessed the whole incident with the deer. Oh, the figures must be ready now. She flew back to her little cottage and pulled out the glass deer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Alexandra -

Alexandra flew down the blocks; carrying the broken pieces and found a little cottage. She knocked the door softly so she won't break anything.

Alexandra was hoping the creature would be able to see her since she was kind of tiny.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 pm

She heard the knock on her door. She opened it and found a pixie of about her size. "Um, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Alexandra -

"Um.. Sorry, for asking but do you know how I can fix these shattered pieces of furniture?" She was hiding behind the pile of shattered pieces.

Alexandra was trying to balance it as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Luna was just chewing deer when she heard fairy voices. Two of them. Oh great, now them. Wait, what's that thing?

Luna walked over to another deer, but this one was fake. Made out of ice. Luna poked it with her claw. It was actually glass, but now it's ice. Oh well.

Luna walked off innocently like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 pm

"What are they made from? Glass?" She hurriedly glanced at the glassblower in the room behind her. "Excuse me." She turned the glass over once and ran back. She didn't notice Luna or the ice deer.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Alexandra -

"Uh, yes, it's very fragile. I don't really know why I use glass for my furniture." Alexandra said shrugging.

She put the pieces gently down onto the snow, so the fairy could see what she looks like.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:06 pm

"Hmm, well I happen to be a glassblower so I'll fix it." She picked up the completed piece. It was a swan.
((gtg to bed now.))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

[[ Okay, goodnight. I have to go, soon, too anyway. ]]

Alexandra -

"Thank you so much, Ma'am." She bowed and picked up some of the pieces so she won't have to pick all of them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Island [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Island [RP]   Winter Island [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Island [RP]
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next