Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Goes By - [RP]

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
Harry
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Mia

I entered school. I wanted to skip school that day.

Last edited by Andrea~ on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Kayleigh passes by another school- Jillyine. Wasn't this school a nice school? She knows lots of people go here. She drops her books and stuffs her granola bar in her mouth. She was looking for a window to peek inside of. She finds one and looks inside.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 pm

I opened my eyes as she rolled her eyes.''Excuse me but that wasn't very polite'' I said crossing my arms together ''Your parents must be So proud'' I said saracasticly I slammed the bathroom door and walked to class A and sat myself down all the way at the end of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:24 pm

She walks to class A. She sits at the front and opens the textbook and reads the table of contents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:27 pm

[[ Uh.. Andrea, now. >< ]]

Abbey Jewels -

"Okay." Abbey spoke with a confused voice, she walked to the directions the girl told her and went in.

Once she got in she saw many people about her age or maybe older who were talking, some were enchanters, there were some fox tailed, humans, and some were royals like her
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Nothing interesting... just people scattering about in a hallway. Kayleigh looks for another window. One window had a piece of paper taped to it. It said- Class A. Kayleigh peeks inside.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey didn't know where to sit, so she just sat the the very back since some people might not see with her wings.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Zaman and Eilian walked hand in hand down the hallway. Zaman had finally decided he wouldn't hide his adoration towards a simple slave girl. Even as a beginning enchanter who would be the one bringing slaves here he didn't care, nor did she. They wore their uniforms proudly and walked to his locker. The many other others a round them staring as Eilian in disgust and staring dumbfoundly at Zaman. It was his senior year why should he care of what others think of him now.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 pm

I looked at the girl who walked into the classroom ''Um , Hi''! I say and smile to her I don't know what I was doing.I wanted to make friends
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:35 pm

(I DUNNO, but she's stuck up on her beauty)

Karmin got out of bed at 6:30 and got up and brushed her teeth. She fluffed her wings and brushed her hair. She looked extra pretty today, so she decided to only put on her lip-gloss. She went to the kitchen and made herself an egg, sunny side up style and a piece of buttered toast alongside a mug of chamomile tea. Karmin looked at the time as she ate her breakfast, 7:00. There was so much time left until school. She poofed her plate clean magically and flew upstairs to get dressed. "Hmm.. What to wear.. what to wear, there's so many uniform choices" Karmin thought. "Ah.. The Blue Blouse and the Traditional Black School Girl Skirt" Karmin said a loud to herself.
this is her outfit if you were wondering:
Karmin Glanced at her cutom made emerald faced watch. 8:27 AM. Karmin poofed her clothes onto her body and flew down to the kitchen again. Karmin packed herself a green apple, a HUGE strawberry, and a small handful of fudgeos. (cookies). She woke up her mother and asked for 15$. "Sure honey, just don't spend it all in one place" her mother replied. Karmin paired her outfit with navy blue flats, and she put a pair of SportsCheck White with blue stripes down the side athletic running shoes in her bookbag, and off she flew to Jillyane Academy. Karmin said good morning to every male between the ages of 14-23 that day, and she got every single one back, and a compliment. As Karmin walked into school, she was greeted with a whole bunch of kids sitting in the cafeteria, some kids stuffing their lockers, and some people actually IN their lockers. She walked right passed them and headed to the art room. (her first class is art/acting as in painting/drawing.. or theater plays.)
(( Karmin is an emperess or whatever so she gets more uniform choices than most people there.. Is this school a private school BTW? ))
(( SCHOOL'S FIRST PERIOD STARTS AT 9:00 AM?? OK?? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Morning. Tiar's eyes fluttered open. Oh fun, school. Tiar dressed and went down stairs for breakfast. Yay, cereal.
((uh what's going in XD))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Ann flips through the pages. This unit will be easy. She closes the textbook and looks at what the teacher wrote on the board. Take out a piece of paper and write your name. Do self-activity 1 in your textbook.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Zaman lightly patted Eilian's head and let to of her hand. Eilian curtsied, as was custom for slaves, and walked to Class A. Her head held low she walked inside, a couple of people already there and chatting or writing. Her milky silver eyes scanned the room for an empty seat or another Condelle. She spotted one and somewhat walked up to the girl. She just stood awkwardly.

Zaman on the othe hand walked to class z, a class of enchanters and enchantresses preparing for thei job and learning all there is to know of what they do. They appeared to have a living breathing earth girl, freshly plucked from earth. She appeared to be afraid and her eyes were hazel. She had yet to become a Condelle.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 pm

I walked out of class A since it wasn't her actual class and went to Art.That was the place where she got to express herself.I sat down on a stool and looked at the girl with the blue shirt and school girl pants I slightly laughed at her appearence and began to draw abstract buildings and what she would call ''her world'' I concentrated a lot on my art work and accidently put green on the wrong place.I scrunched up my nose and made it look good with all the dark colors I was using.I noticed now that the color green was so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:44 pm

My parents are dead, Lusa wanted to reply, but instead she went towards the classroom Z. She sat in the middle and took out her notebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Her bushy tail swayed as she ran outside and hurried to school. Tiar made it in the nick of time, to class, just when the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm

((Enchantresses don't get extra choices for uniform so i'll put a picture of the Jillyane uniform.
Spoiler:

And this one is for Greywood:
Spoiler:
))

Last edited by Andrea~ on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Kayleigh spats the granola bar out of her mouth. No one is noticing her yet. With her fingernail, she taps lightly on the window.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

She finished doing the classwork. The teacher walked in.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm

Abbey Jewels -

Abbey was bored and she had her mischievous mood on, she put on her tiara and pretended to trip and fall. She faked cried while her tiara was on the floor, but actually she started laughing harder and harder.

"You should be asham- Haha!" She was going to say her line but she burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Lusa began writing a plan for her next mission. She planned to quickly grab the child, name him Griffin, and make him her slave.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm

After Zaman was seated he couldn't help by notice Lusa. He had heard name mentioned as being a very talented enchantress and for to be in advanced class at the age of 14 showed they were not kidding. He sat in the front and looked back her. She truly had an air of power arond her. She was something special for sure.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Mia

I went to class G. I took my books and carried them. I looked at my skirt and pulled out a ticket I had in my pocket. It was a V.I.P ticket for a very important party tonight. Everyone was invited, but only enchantresses and enchanters had V.I.Ps.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

"Hello, class, I'm Ms. (insertwhatevernameyouwanthere). I'll be teaching (whateversubject) for first period. I hope I can get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

This plan is perfect. She sat back in her chair and re-read it for the third time. She wanted to make sure it was flawless. While skimming through, she thought she saw Zaman staring at her. Isn't he that guy who hangs out with the slave-girl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Goes By - [RP]   Time Goes By - [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Goes By - [RP]
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next