Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

People were calling me a bird and ...

Go down 
+9
Snow
Lenka
cynthia
Roc Hijohshiki
KK70014
Silver
Queen
Cherry
Mr.Noah
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

People were calling me a bird and ... Empty
PostSubject: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm

This is Darcy!Someone on Fantage was calling me a bird and saying ''Call the blonde patrol'' I tried to defend myself but it was unfair!2 against one It got to the point where I said LEAVE ME ALONE and they just kept coming so I took a screenshot.I was trying to RP but they kept coming at me with mean words!

People were calling me a bird and ... Bullie10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Aww that sucks! I love birds but that is just mean. Who cares if your fantage character is blonde? You can easilly change it Millions of users have blonde hair! Those people are stupid.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:01 pm

First I don't get why they would call you a bird........
You look nothing like one!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Those people are jerks. If it happens just ignore them and go to another map or something. And that hairstyle was there for a reason, for people to like and buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Also I like your persons hair, it's cute. Can you tell me their usernames soI can go um well... uh... the details you may not want to know. But really you person looks like a human and those girls are STUPID STUPID STUPID jerks.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 pm

You should get the puppy girl , she was mainly the person who picked on me.But the other gilr is her follower I have a another picture ill give it to you tomorrow after school
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Awwie that is so mean you know what is funny that looks a lot like my account... eh
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:30 pm

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm

i'd like to see those horrible people in real life and kick them. Oh anyways your fantage character is really pretty.
Those people who are mean too you, their characters are NOT pretty. No I'm not being bias.
And I'm gonna go after Puppy.
Back to top Go down
KK70014
Regular Fantagian
KK70014

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm

They are probably just jealous of your hair, it's pretty and they don't have it =)
Back to top Go down
http://kksfantagebloggie.wordpress.com
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Report them. Other fantagians shouldn't say such words to others (if they were in the same situation, wouldn't they feel bad too?) ! People who are disrespectful like that should have a taste of their own medicine. Your fantagian looks beautiful, and just like what KK70014 said, they're just jealous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
cynthia
Dedicated Fantagian
cynthia

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Sorry you got picked on. But let's face it, some people dress weirdly on fantage.(not you of course, but some other people) It's meant to be a game that YOU can dress however you want, and if YOU like it, it's a good outfit. It's silly that they insulted you considering that fact that:
A. You're wearing much better clothing in my opinion.
B. They were probably just fooling around, not realizing that it would hurt you.
C. If they were really trying to be mean to you, remember that they wouldn't act that way in real life. They're just protected behind a computer screen.

Try not to let it get to you. I hope you feel better!

Gosh I just went super serious mood or something ._.

Last edited by cynthia on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm so sorry! *hugs* Just so you know, you are dressed WAY better and nicer then then. They are probably mean bullies that have no life Razz buuuut.....WHY were they calling you a bird? If it's more fantage slang, I am so quitting o.0
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm

KK70014 wrote:
They are probably just jealous of your hair, it's pretty and they don't have it =)
Ya I agree that hair is limieted
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:51 am

anime wrote:
KK70014 wrote:
Ya I agree that hair is limieted

It was hard getting that hair it took so much time also I had all those limited items Smile
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:38 pm

those people just want your hair. what i do is say "thanks that means a lot" they they will be like HAHA then i say "lm telling the truth.." then they stop picking on me
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Spoiler:

In other words, don't worry about them. They were probably jealous of your awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Bird is another word for model. They were asking if you were the model they saw on the newest fashion magazine of... Cosmo? (I don't know most magazines alive so yeah. xD)
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Wow. Theyre dumb.

JUST BECAUSR YOUR A BLONDE DOESNT MEAN YOUR DUMB OR A BIRD.

Being normal is boring, so being anything other then that is alright.

They are SOOO normal! And dumb. And stupid. And.. ok lets not go there.

People were calling me a bird and ... Woot10
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks Yowane ! Very Happy I just woke up from a nap xD LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People were calling me a bird and ...   People were calling me a bird and ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People were calling me a bird and ...
Page 1 of 1