Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help me! NOW!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Help me! NOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Help me! NOW!!   Help me! NOW!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:39 am

In our class, a new student came.
I wanted to let her know the school and stuff, but a group in my class, there leader is a bully and she turns kind people into mean ones.
So I wanted her to not befriend them but she didn't listen.
Now that group, made her in there group.
She became BFFs with them in LESS THAN ONE HOUR! HOW STUPID IS THAT!!
And now she is going to visit me tomorrow.
(EX: A girl named Dania was new to our school on 5th grade,she was EXTREMELY KIND, she became BFFs with the bully less than an hour then that bully made her a mean girl)
(PS: The Bully is the girl I told you about few months ago... Remember Jenna? That's her)

Now I want you to help me so I could persuade her not to be BFFs with Jenna... Can anyone help me??
Back to top Go down
KK70014
Regular Fantagian
KK70014

Help me! NOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! NOW!!   Help me! NOW!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 am

I've had this happen before. I always do that, trying so hard to turn them to the good side. Ummm, maybe try to get her back into that kind girl stage and tell her about the mean things they do, or tell her that they will just use her and throw her away like a tissue. Yeah, and keep inviting her to your house, become really close, and when you are so close, like sisters, tell her to drop the group. Idk, I could never get them back after this.
Back to top Go down
http://kksfantagebloggie.wordpress.com
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Help me! NOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! NOW!!   Help me! NOW!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am

That... always... happens. ;-; I wanted to be friends with this girl who seemed nice but then turned into a... bee in less than a week. Ugh. All I can say is ignore her or tell her you have different plans. If you want to her stop being mean or bff's with the bully, then just help her out around the school like you said. Maybe the bully, Jenna, will understand she's more your type?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Help me! NOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! NOW!!   Help me! NOW!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:35 am

Wow your school is way different all the populaur girls are like super super nice except the queen bee which is ruby and she is a little snotty but still nice my school must be different than yours but you have to talk with her which is super hard for me because I don't talk much and I am shy so it's hard making new friends =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me! NOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me! NOW!!   Help me! NOW!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me! NOW!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: