Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

my day [10/1/12]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

my day [10/1/12] Empty
PostSubject: my day [10/1/12]   my day [10/1/12] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 pm

today i went to school. we had a spelling test. i got all of the problems but one right! it was a big improvement. my homeroom teacher is getting a lot more nice. when we had study hall i went to the library and started this really cool book called the Red Pyrimid. it has to do with Egypt. i got to the 2nd chapter so far. later today my friend came over and we had fun. then we got into a stupid arguement about what to eat. now my friend says she hates me. but i just know its not big, lol. after my friend left. my cats were peeing on our leather coutches. we are hoping they have an infection, because then they will get better soon. if not and it keeps happining we might have to sell our cats. i hope it gets better. well, so far it has been a big day. right now, it feels like my cat keeps getting hurt. well, bye!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

my day [10/1/12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my day [10/1/12]   my day [10/1/12] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm

We don't have study hall, whatever that is. That book is book one of three in the kane chronicles. Want to know another good book? Magyk.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

my day [10/1/12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my day [10/1/12]   my day [10/1/12] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Congratz for getting an A in the spelling test! You're lucky you have a nice homeroom teacher. Mine's is kinda strict. Neutral How's the book, Red Pyramid going so far? What would you rate it (so far)? I hope your friend gets over the argument. I hope your cat gets better soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Sponsored content

my day [10/1/12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my day [10/1/12]   my day [10/1/12] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my day [10/1/12]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: