Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween town (rp)

Go down 
+4
Relora
emiko
Harry
Silver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Madison Hart -

"No, I don't want you to get in trouble or anything." She shook her head and had a soft voice.

Madison kept rubbing her head then continued dusting; she tried to resist the pain a bit, too.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 pm

"Ohh, I understand," he said. "But, why are you working as a maid anyways? You're rich!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Madison Hart -

Madison froze and stopped what she was doing, she started to speak but stuttered a little.

"Well.. When my parents left yesterday they didn't leave any money, unless they hid it." She said with a soft voice.

Madison then started to question Alex.

"Why are you here?" She asks trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh," he said. "I don't even know. I saw some girl walk in and she looked like that girl who was bugging me outside your house."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Madison Hart -

"Oh.. That's nice." She said kind of bored.

Madison finished dusting and started to vacuum the place.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 pm

"Okay, well I guess I'll be going now," he announced. Alex walked back to the girls' room and said, "Bye. Nice to meet you."
He walked back down to his room and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Serena sat on the old bed. It made a creaking sound that bounced off the wall. I need better sounds in here. Serena took out her saxophone and began playing a slow song while decorating her room.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Madison Hart -

Before Madison could ask Alex something, he left. She started to frown a bit but she tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Alex glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost eight o'clock. It's sure getting late, he thought. Today had been awfully busy for him--he wasn't accustomed to meeting and talking to so many people.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Madison Hart -

Madison was leaving the hotel, she was tired so she wobbled a bit. While Madison was walking home she fell onto the road and fainted. She was too sleepy to even get up, so she just slept there.. On the cold rocky road, where vehicles come and go.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:48 pm

He removed his goggles from his neck and looked out the window. There were some cars parked, the usual street light that didn't work, and wait, what was that in the road?! He leaned towards the window for a better view. It looked like a person! He put his goggles back on and ran down the stairs. Alex said to the man at the front desk, "I'm going outside for a little bit."
With that said, he trotted out into the cool night, where he saw the girl sprawled out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Madison Hart -

Madison hugged her violin inside its case. Her face was kind of dirty from all the dust she had to clean from. Madison turned her left to get comfortable, the cold night breeze came upon her face but she still didn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:58 pm

He walked towards the girl and took a good look at her. I know her, it's Madison! Alex walked over to her and sat down. He shook her gently and whispered, "You need to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Madison Hart -

"I'm all alone." She said with a quieter voice than usual.

It was once again of those days when Madison say weird things. These were a sign to get a soul mate before she becomes human or possibly die, if succubi don't get a soul mate before their four months one of those two things happen.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 pm

"What?" he asked, continuing to rustle her. "No, you're not. I'm right here and you need to wake up, or, or you'll get hit by a car!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Madison Hart -

"They're following me.." She whispered once again.

Madison was still having a nightmare, but she could hear a voice.. It was Alex's voice.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:11 pm

"That's it, I'm carrying you inside," he announced as he saw some bright headlights in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Madison Hart -

Madison heard Alex's voice and the noise of a vehicle. She tried waking up but she couldn't, it was like someone put an unbreakable wall to keep her inside a nightmare. So all she tried to say was I can't wake up.

"Help.." She whispered in a quieter voice.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Avery was looking for a hotel to stay in. She finds one on the west side of town. She enters it. A woman behind the desk gave her a room key. Avery's room with number 241, which is on the third floor. She takes the elevator to the floor. Alright, let's see. 231, 233, 235, 237, 239- Ah ha! Room 241!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:20 pm

He understood her plea and he picked her up and walked to the curb. Alex watched the car go buy, honking it's horn at him. Rude. He walked back into the hotel with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Madison Hart -

Madison woke up in a second she got to the hotel. She discovered she was in Alex's arms so she quickly jumped off and bowed in an apologetic way. Madison was tomato red so she didn't bother to talk to him face to face so she just had her head down.

"Sorry if I caused you any trouble." She said in a quiet and soft voice, "I must have slept on the hall, I don't exactly know what happened."

Madison's wings came up, she didn't know why, either.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:27 pm

"It's fine," he answered. "But how in the world did you end up in the road?"
Alex saw her wings pop out once more. It's so strange, yet they're so..majestic.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Madison Hart -

"What are you talking about? I wasn't on the road.." Madison whispered and cocked her head.

Madison started fiddling with her violin case, the silver violin case's handle shimmered while she wiggled it.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:35 pm

(omG WAIT i think i read it wrong ahaha oh my god whoops)

"Oh, nothing," he said. "Well, I'm going now." He trotted back up the numerous amount of stairs and headed towards his room. Alex searched his pockets for the key and there it was--the bottom of his left pants' pocket.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:42 pm

[[ Read wrong on what part? ;o ]]

Madison Hart -

Madison waved goodbye but he already went back to his room. She had her wings so she could fly home. Madison opened an unlocked window and jumped out, flying, though.

"Please close this if you can." She said then left to her house.

After a few minutes, Madison jumped to her front steps and went in. Once she did, Madison took out her violin and played a lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween town (rp)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next