Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween town (rp)

Go down 
+4
Relora
emiko
Harry
Silver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:07 pm

He heard flute playing from down the street. Alex continued walking until the musician came into his sight. He walked towards her, ignoring the many people and monsters looking at him.

"That sounds good, where did you learn?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Charlie heard music beautiful music he picked up snoop dog and went to see where it came from It was from a pretty girl playing a flute he looked up and checked his pockets $1 he put it in the case and walked away
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:11 pm

She put down her flute to answer the question. "I taught myself," she replied proudly. "it took me 7 years but it was worth it." she smiled to herself when she saw a $1 in her bag.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:13 pm

"That's impressive, it sounds really nice."

He smiled and looked at her flute. It was very well-kept, no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:15 pm

"thanks," she said. After playing the final piece, Serena packed up her flute and put it in the case.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Charlie was wondering why is that human so pretty and very talented mom told me that humans were stupid things
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Layla saw the ghost guy talking to a girl. Her jealousy was spreading all over her body. She got closer to the guy, and made everything dark except me from his point of view. Layla calmed down and she was the kiddish and joyful girl again. She was glad to be back to her real self.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Everything around him went dark. Except for that one girl whom he saw earlier. It's her, isn't it? "Hello?" he said, a little surprised by her power to manipulate light.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Charlie thought it was time to go to bed for a while so he went into his room and climbed into his 3000 automatic coffin and fell asleep setting his alarm clock for 3:00 p.m
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Clutching her book, Avery walks around. She sees monsters everywhere. She feels so left out, since she is a human. She's possibly the first human here.

Last edited by Astrid5764 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Charlie smelled fear tasty fear maybe a human being scared he ran and saw a girl looking kinda lost he went up to her. " you lost? Don't worry there is a hotel down the street if you need it."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Avery jumps in surprise. A voice startled her. She turns her head and sees someone. Was he talking to her? Avery averts her gaze to her book for a second, then back at the person. "I'm not lost." She says.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 pm

" you sure you seem frightened oh by the way I'm Charlie sorry for startling you. Eh I guess since your not lost I should be going" he strutted away thinking she was so scared
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Avery watches the person walk away. Charlie, huh? That's a nice name. She opens up her book. She reads a few pages and then closes it. She's really not in the mood for reading. She walks over to a building and sits on the building's steps.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Charlie went to see if his mom was home to make him the blood red punch but she wasn't so he decided to go hous jumping
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

"Uhh, hello?" he repeated. Either she couldn't hear him or she was being very rude.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Charlie looked into his mirror and said a vampire spell and his twin sister visited her dark brown locks and brown eyes coming out of the mirror.

(( did I forget to put he had a twin sister in my description?))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Avery opens her book and pretends to read. She's not used to seeing monsters around. She would feel a sick feeling in her stomach once in a while. C'mon Avery, get over it! She though angrily as she shut her book closed on her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm

It suddenly got darker. "What's going on?" Serena asked herself. She clutched her flute case protectively and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Charlie's twin sister wanted to go back so she did. Charlie went and made his own blood punch
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Madison Hart -

Madison walked away from the girl, she went back home to the mansion which was on a cloud.

Madison locked the door and walked to the hallway to her room. There it was, her silver violin case which contained her silver violin. She ran to it and hugged it, she took it out of the case and started playing it in a nice harmony. She played one of her succubus songs but that song was used to manipulate people, the violin harmony spread through out Halloween Town. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

He heard a magnificent song come from not far away. "Hm, I wonder what that could be," je thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 pm

While panicking, Serena heard a beautiful noise. I guess I'm not the only musician. She took out her violin and began playing loudly, hoping they would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Heard a magical song and reconized it he got his violin and joined in hey violin aint for girls only.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Madison Hart -

Madison was almost finished with her song, it ended with a low pitched string. After that she took out her music notes from her cupboards, the music sheets were five pages long and she only mastered a quarter of it.

Madison readied up her violin and started playing. The violin echoed a bit but it had a nice tune in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween town (rp)   Halloween town (rp) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween town (rp)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next