Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Show - RP APPS

Go down 
+2
Harry
Primrose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Simplest RP i've thought of.

You are at a island after a fake plane crash. You don't know its fake, you think its real, because now, you have to survive, without realizing that you are being recorded for a live program that is about surviving in a island, and the people that watch think you are acting.

Apps:
Name:
Personality:
Picture/description:
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Name: Taylor
Story: Taylor is quiet. She uses her silence to observe people and find out their weaknesses. That's where she got her nickname from: Taylor the Spy. When she's not looking for ways to destroy her enemies, she likes to socialize.
Personality: Quiet, michevious, eavesdropper, gossip-y, nice to close friends.
Picture/description:
Huge:

Last edited by Rin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Apps:
Name: Kyra
Story:Her father killed the rest of her family so she lives in apartments, orphanages, were ever she can stay. Her most prized possession is her sray painted pink bike which she had to leave behind
Personality: She pretends to be happy but is really sad and angry on the inside.
Picture:
Spoiler:

o3o I love using this character. You need to start your other RPS too
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Name: Frenchie Ann
Story: Frenchie was one of the popular girls and she was booked to go to Hawaii, but then this plane crash happened. The plance crash changed her life but she still had her mean personality. Frenchie was born in France, so she spoke French and English. Lots of people hate her because she thinks she's all that but she doesn't care at all. Frenchie is very competitive, just bragging at her face means it's war, but when there's contests she always wins. Also, Frenchie always gets to know and get the designer clothes, accessories, and etc before anyone else.
Personality: Spoiled, Brat, Cold, Competitive, Stubborn, Gossiper, Athletic and Rude/Mean
Picture/description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add a personality. ^^)
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Name: Brina
Story: She was going to Hawaii to meet her grandparents, but the plane crashed. She was badly hurt with a broken leg.
Personality: Adventorous, and would do anything to help her friends.
Picture/description: Later.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 pm

You are not supposed to be hurt because it didn't really crash. But you can be hurt if you want.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:34 pm

I am hurt but the dudes dont notice.

This is like Total Drama Island XDDD
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Rynthi wrote:
Kiyoko: How do you get those 'smooth' and pretty pictures?

It usually takes me about five to twenty minutes to find the right picture. Try searching up keywords about the picture you want, and don't just take the ones from the top, look for some by scrolling down. That's where I mostly get mine. cx
Back to top Go down

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
Rynthi wrote:
Kiyoko: How do you get those 'smooth' and pretty pictures?

It usually takes me about five to twenty minutes to find the right picture. Try searching up keywords about the picture you want, and don't just take the ones from the top, look for some by scrolling down. That's where I mostly get mine. cx
Same with me~
Well you can always use a character creator
Like this really awesome one
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:45 pm

I don't think I'm going to join this one. Of course, I usually join Rynthi ones, but... I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Name: Seren Landgrabb
Story: Seren knows you think she is pretty. She knows you love her. She knows she's better than your girlfriend, sister or friend. And she loves knowing it all. She's not just the popular girl, the quarterback's girl and the head cheerleader she even has started her job becoming a model. This girl is a rising star, and guess what, she knows it! Taking on the world with her charm and looks and leaving an impression everywhere she goes. Her parents are rich and she's lied a pampered life. In fact she was going to Tokyo after a stop in Hawaii. She may seem the image of perfection but she does have her faults however well she had cleared them up.
For one, she has horrible nightmares and frequently has bouts of insomnia. Poor girl can barely sleep three hours before she wakes up hot and sweaty her own mind scaring her. She also isn't much help with anything but fashion. She's brain dead when it comes to things that matter, and she has grades and a lack of badges from her time as a girl scout to show it. However she loves math and although no one knows she is great at it... of course this means she keeps secrets. And boy does she have a lot.
Personality: Secretive, plays dumb, fashonista, spoiled, not afraid to tell it how it is, charismatic, a good leader, extremely good at math
Picture/description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Relora Halloweeny Star on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Name: Taurellyi
Story: None knows why she's like that. People say she has been bullied, people say she's been abused by parents or siblings, other people say she was born like that but the truth is that she was kidnapped and injected with something that changes her mood completely, sothey wouldn't recognize her and she turned out like that.
Personality: Shy, sad, slightly emo, falls in love with men quickly but they don't notice and she gets heartbroken.
Picture/description:Show - RP APPS Clara10

Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Most character applications are going to Hawaii, huh? ;o
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Kiyoko wrote:

I thought it made sense, with your character going there i thought it give a reason why my character was on your characters plane o3o
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Relora Halloweeny Star wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:

I thought it made sense, with your character going there i thought it give a reason why my character was on your characters plane o3o

Ah. That would really pump me up roleplaying. Time for war! x3

In the role play we should have the same seats in the plane, to make it interesting. x3
Back to top Go down

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Lol just noticed. I guess mine is too. Anywhere is fine with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show - RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show - RP APPS   Show - RP APPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show - RP APPS
Page 1 of 1