Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What happened to the baby costume?

Go down 
+4
Snow
Silver
Abstract
Pancakette
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

What happened to the baby costume? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:48 pm

I sold the baby costume a while ago and now I want it back. I went to the costume shop and I didnt see it.

I went to the vintage shop and still no costume.

Did they discontinue it? :shock:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:51 pm

There is a such thing as it is gone. It will be gone for a while and LATER they will add it again in the vintage shop.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:54 pm

I never bought that costume, my least favorite one. o3o But yeah, I presume they will put it back in the Vintage shop after a week, month, or year.
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Oh ok thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 pm

I know this seems dumb but YAY YAY YAY YAY also I have that costume still... But I'm a non Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Haha. I would sell things to get money and then just buy the same thing again (Yes. I know. Thats very weird but I dont do it anymore. Razz) So if your a non were you a member?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Pancakette wrote:
Haha. I would sell things to get money and then just buy the same thing again (Yes. I know. Thats very weird but I dont do it anymore. Razz) So if your a non were you a member?

I was a member I had so many limited items and my inventory was filled with flipping awesome stuff lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Haha! Thats awesome. Some day I want to have everything in fantage. Nevermind. That will never happen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm

I noticed that they should bring it back in like a year.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 am

When it's back in Vintage Shop it's about double the original price, it's a rip off.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:18 am

jinxcat wrote:
When it's back in Vintage Shop it's about double the original price, it's a rip off.

That indeed.

like just for a simple bow in your hair, they make it like 2,000 stars
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:33 am

Pancakette wrote:
Haha! Thats awesome. Some day I want to have everything in fantage. Nevermind. That will never happen. Razz

I used to have basically every gem item.... until I quit for two months and they come back with 2 TIMES as more items in the Wizards Domain. Neutral So I gave up since then.

Oh and yes, it's the same with like selling in Lucky Bobs. The item costs like 2000 stars, but you sell it for 1000 or 1500 stars. Neutral Not worth buying to me.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 pm

The Day the Costume Comes Back, The Day Chaos Strikes
Back to top Go down
Infected
New Fantagian
Infected

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 pm

if the clothes dissapear then it will make more sense for the vintage shop to b there no its old and forgotten lost it will come back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the baby costume?   What happened to the baby costume? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to the baby costume?
Page 1 of 1