Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone played the game Spore? o:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:30 pm

It's a really cool game but i think it's only for computers and iPhones. Although there are spore games for nintendo and stuff, I don't think they are the main originals.

Basically, you control your creature as it evolves from cell, to creature, and builds a civilization. The creatures are fully customizable and you can make anything you want. But the hard part is survival.

I stupidly forgot to make my creature an omnivore before it evolved to go on land. Now I'm stuck as a carnivore, meaning that everytime I was hungry, I would have to fight.

Oh, and try the game. It's fun. :D

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:33 pm

ASDF I LOVE THAT GAME.
I used to be able too play it on space mode and stuff but the computer broke.
So I'm stuck with this computer, real slow and can't do tribal miss and beyond.
Ni it isn't the sane computer as my laptop.

Last edited by Clockworker's Doll on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i acidentaly wrote u instead of I. SPORE IS AWESOME!)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:34 pm

I have one of their games for the computer or laptop. c: It's a fun game to play.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Being a carnivore is REALLY tough. In my dad's game (he wanted to play too...) it's an omnivore, and it's easy. Just go to a bush and eat fruit.

But I have to go and hunt these... weirdos. That almost beat me up every time. It's because the creatures migrated to others who are high levels. Frick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:37 pm

XDD I always freak when I see an odd creature. Some of them... SO FREAKY!
I'm usually a herbivore but I like being an omnivore too. Never carnivore, I hate going out to kill, mutants
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Clockworker's Doll wrote:
I'm usually a herbivore but I like being an omnivore too. Never carnivore, I hate going out to kill, mutants

Some of them are giants. I get terrified when I see one. Once I was fighting some creature for food, and then I heard these really loud growls behind me. I didn't know what it was, because I wasn't facing that way.

So I just flew up into the air and flew like heck for the ocean (because no one really goes in there, so you're safe).

I saw these really cool crocoducks (they were called something like that...), but I couldn't be allies with them because they were all level 50.

I leveled up so fast on my dad's. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Rufistar wrote:

Some of them are giants. I get terrified when I see one. Once I was fighting some creature for food, and then I heard these really loud growls behind me. I didn't know what it was, because I wasn't facing that way.

So I just flew up into the air and flew like heck for the ocean (because no one really goes in there, so you're safe).

I saw these really cool crocoducks (they were called something like that...), but I couldn't be allies with them because they were all level 50.

Pfft the giants are called epics. That must really suck, try staying in babylamd where you start for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Rufistar wrote:

Pfft the giants are called epics. That must really suck, try staying in babylamd where you start for a bit.

Never bothered to learn the names.

I tried doing that, but eh. That's usually where I hear loud growls from the epics or whatever. Or maybe it's just that geyser thing...

I met my level 10 allies again. Dang, so small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Rufistar wrote:

Never bothered to learn the names.

I tried doing that, but eh. That's usually where I hear loud growls from the epics or whatever. Or maybe it's just that geyser thing...

I met my level 10 allies. Dang, so small.
And go on the path that you took to get to you new nest, befriend creatures, and fight. That, my dear is hoe you level up.

Lol once my older sister, she attacked these creatures and they are terrified of her. So there was an epic of that creature and it was so funny watching it run away. And she attacked it but then it killed her. Epic fail
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Haha!

It was funny when at first some cells seemed gigantic to you, but then once you grew, they got so tiny. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Haha!

It was funny when at first some cells seemed gigantic to you, but then once you grew, they got so tiny. x3
I know right?
And its really hard to kill those electric cell things, I love those shockers.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Haha!

I know right?
And its really hard to kill those electric cell things, I love those shockers.

Nah. When I grew that big I ate one, first thing. But then one of the big ones locked its target on me, and it wouldn't stop. So I died.

Can you just die a bunch of times and still live? o: I'm not asking this to cheat, I try my best to stay alive.

Sometimes I just sprint to my nest and evolve my creature so when I hatch, complete hunger refill.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Oh yeah i have it is really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone played the game Spore? o:   Has anyone played the game Spore? o: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone played the game Spore? o:
Page 1 of 1