Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet
Junior Fantagian
Violet

My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12 Empty
PostSubject: My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12   My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:23 pm

In my second period (history) there was a fight with this boy and girl and because of the fight, they broke a lot of stuff and the class was a whole mess. The girl got hurt and she still got punished even though she didn't do anything -.- That was not fair. Like really, she didn't throw a punch or anything. My desk is right next to the teacher in the front so I saw a lot of it. The security came to our classroom in like two seconds, they came so quick. There was so many things that happened and I got a new picture! They didn't make me show my teeth this time so yay. Smile My picture still isn't up on campus but when it is i'll post it. There was so much other things that happened today but I don't remember what happened anymore.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12   My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Dang o o I would think the teacher would be there at first, do you remember what they fought about?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Junior Fantagian
Violet

PostSubject: Re: My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12   My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Abstract wrote:
Dang o o I would think the teacher would be there at first, do you remember what they fought about?

Not really, I think the girl said something to the boy that made him mad though.
Jeez people, its just words don't let it hurt you. It is kind of shocking how sensitive people can be.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12   My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Maybe you should contact the teacher and tell him/her that girl didn't do anything she just said something that the guy didn't like. The teacher will believe you because surely, you are a smart girl and you're honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12   My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My day was so... dramatic. 10/18/12
Page 1 of 1