Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Old Bedford Village

Go down 
+2
Violet
Squirtle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Old Bedford Village Empty
PostSubject: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:17 pm

today, i had a field trip. it was to Old Bedford Village. that is a place that shows everything about the old days. first, we went into the main room. we talked about what we were going to do, and when we do it. after that, i went into an old candle shop with my class. we dipped the candles into some wax machines. my candle dropped so i tried to catch it, but i ended up touching the wax. my fingers were all waxy. it burned!! but then, it dried up and did not hurt. i could take the wax off, and it would be in the shape of my fingers and i could put it back on, lol. then i went to the old jail. it was awesome, and we took a picture of me in a cell. then, we came back and went to the gift shop. i got a lucky rabits foot. then, we ate our packed lunch. it was really good! we waited 20 mins. i decided to get another thing from the gift shop, so i got a fan that you would use in China. we went back outside, and went into the old school. the smallest people had to go in the front since the front desks were smaller. i went in the front. we got to use the ink pen things with feathers and write with them. it was really fun! after that, we got ice cream. i got chocolate with rainbow sprinkles! we ate and got our things. we went on the bus for our 2 hour ride back. and i love that place, and i can't wait to come back.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Violet
Junior Fantagian
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Your day sounds so good omg, you are lucky. No more field trips for me since i'm in high school. Sad Only field trips we would ever get are ones to colleges when we are seniors. My day was horrible, almost cried in science class and I felt bad :/ My teacher thought I was gonna cry about my grade but I really wasn't. idk what has been up with myself lately. The best parts of my day were all the periods except for 5th period and I made some new friends. Only field trips I ever get are to the bus compound to switch buses and get squeezed to death just to make it to school. Lololol no jk but really, I do have to go to the bus compound and switch buses, it sucks so much. -.- Both of the buses that go to my school are overcrowded so yeah. We have to have 5 people in each seat and some people even have to stand up the whole time in the little emergency exit door area.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:32 am

Cool!... Your lucky you go to that place.. Im sure you totally have fun.. :3.. Well our school have field trip last year so maybe this year no field trip.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:27 am

Your day sounds fun! At least your fingers felt better after you touched the wax (Ouch, though!). While you were in the jail, did you make a face like a prisoner (Hehe, it would be funny if you smiled.)? You got a lucky rabbit's foot? Lucky! I guess good luck will be coming your way! Wink What did the fan look like? Was it those type of fans where you can open it, or you just hold it by the handle? Wow, you got the chance to write with a feather pen. Neat! That ice cream must've tasted pretty good, huh? Cool field trip! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 am

That sounds really fun! I always love visiting villages/little places that are like that. We don't have field trips anymore, but we used to have them around the end of the year in middle school/elementary school. There's also a little place like that where I live. It has sort of a European theme, and there's parties often, and there's lots of little German, French, and Irish shops. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 am

Thats pretty cool and sounds fun!
Reminds me of this time I went to this little place in 4th grade that was supposed to be a pretend pioneer town.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:45 am

Ty everyone. it was just so fun
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 am

That sounds fun!
In 3rd grade, our class went to Plymouth Plantation. It is a very well known place. You should look it up. Anyways it's a village were the first Pilgrims lived, well not really, they were supposed to go to James Town, but they ended up in Plymouth, you know on the May Flower?!
Well ya, it's famous with Plymouth Rock and everything.
Anyways! We went on the boat than came and stayed over night in a awesome hotel with a water slide Very Happy
Now we don't go on anymore field trips since I'm now in Middle School, but we go on one in 8th
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Bedford Village   Old Bedford Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Bedford Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: