Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Empty
PostSubject: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Victori Virgo

"HAYA!" I kicked my punching bag as a little rip openedd up. I jumped on my couch and tackled it. "Phew." I said. I got a bag of chips, a 7up, and turned on the TV. WWE wrestling. "Sweet." I mumbled as chip crumbs flew out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Natalie McBell -

Natalie was saying her speech, she was in front of a whole crowd of people. She wasn't shy, but only had butterflies in her stomach. No one was perfect.

"This thing called a 'war' keeps us human beings from other people who we love or people we haven't meet yet and can be friends with." She continued her speech, Natalie was walking around, too.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Cella

She was doing her magic homework. "Onze quinz MAJO!" She said the spell wrong again. She has been practicing this one for a while it never turned out correct. She tried again and again. Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

So much time went by she looked at the clock 9:00 A.m. "I'M LATE LATE LATE!" She ran as fast as she could
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Fallon heard about the war.She hated wars she wanted to put a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Alice was in her room. She took out a book full of magic spells. She stopped for a while and read the newspaper that was near her desk. "A war? Hmm...." Alice was curious and kept on reading
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Natalie McBell -

Natalie finished her speech and was alone sitting on the chair outside, she stacked some files and kept them on the table. She was getting ready for her other speech to do in a different city a few weeks after.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:01 pm

I fixed my Virgo poster while it dangled like a puppet. "Uuuugh... It always falls." I said. I turned on the tv. It was about the war, and a commercial said that Cancer would win, "UGH. Thats it!" I kicked the TV as shatters of glass flew everywhere. I brushed some off my foot and sat on the couch, eating BBQ chips. "Yum."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Natalie McBell -

Natalie finishes putting her files in the right folders and walked back into the house to put them in its regular cabinet. The files had names of other Libra people who attends the war, she keeps track of them just in case. She got those files from these Libra soldiers since she sometimes volunteers there with file stacking.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:22 pm

I put on a shirt that says "VIRGO AND PROUD!" and walked outside.It was pretty empty. And quiet. Too quiet.

Its very quiet in my neighborhood and lonley.

The only thing i saw moving was the clouds, and the birds in the bird fountain.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Alice kept on reading. But after a little while she stopped and went back to practice her magic.
She flipped some pages. She got a candle that was in her drawer and waved her staff. Then there was fire lighting up the candle.

( I feel so random xD)
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Fallon was worried about the war. She started to read a book to get her mind off the war, but it was no use.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Alice blew out the candle. She decided to take a nap. "Yawn! Maybe this will make my mind go blank. I don't want to dream about a war."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 pm

All Fallon could think of was the war."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE THE WAR GO AWAY!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Alice couldn't sleep at all. So she got dressed and took a walk outside. She saw birds chirping.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Fallon went on the internet and started watching some videos not about the war.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Alice continued walking. She tried to get her mind off about the war. "Ugh! Get off my mind!"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:36 pm

She tried everything but nothing worked.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Alice sighed. She was thinking about the war. "Guess it's no use!" Alice went back to her house.
She was very tired and so decided to take a nap again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)   Zodiac Terror  (real REAL RP!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zodiac Terror (real REAL RP!)
Page 1 of 1