Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I had a weird dream?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

I had a weird dream? Empty
PostSubject: I had a weird dream?   I had a weird dream? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:39 pm

I didn't really know where to put this. Anyway, there was actually more like three dreams, but whatever.

So, for the first one, Eve and I were in a futuristic city thing. We were in some futuristic vehicle that reminds me of a mix between a spaceship and a conveyer belt... Anyways, suddenly Seychelles (yes, the FF user) was there. She pulled a string and there was disco lights. Then she said "I wish I knew you in real life" and I was like "Me too."

Second dream: I was on the Amazon River on a boat with my scary math teacher and CandyPerfume. It could have been Rin instead of Candy. My teacher was rowing or whatever. Then she pushed us all off and we rode crocodiles. Also Zazu from The Lion King was there.

Third dream: I was in Atlantis. With some other users but I can't remember who. So then someone betrayed someone and there was this fish guy called Shiba. Someone got all offended and Shiba was being sad for whatever reason. (I think it had something to do with his wife.)

You know the rest. I went to school, came home, and posted this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

I had a weird dream?
Page 1 of 1