Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Um what just happened??

Go down 
+3
Rufistar
emiko
Mr.Noah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Um what just happened?? Empty
PostSubject: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:59 pm

So,a couple of minutes ago a FEDX guy came and gave us this HUGE box.I was suprised but scared,we opened it and there was boxes of shoes and then I saw a nightmare of christmas hats and knee socks I was like ''A MIRACLE JUST HAPPENED'' my mom is happy shes trying on the shoes and me and my sis are keeping the knee socks and the gloves and the bags we got.I am also scared because what if it wasn't for us and we get sued!Urgh...I am happy but stressed.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Wow.......... Expect the unexpected, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Ermhm, probably wasn't for you. >_>

Mailman made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Check the address on the package. If it wasn't for you, try to contact the postal service and see if there's something they can do to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Wow, that is lucky but.. you should check the address on the pack. It might not be for you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:22 pm

I did check the address on the pack and it said it had our address on it.But that was really unexpected...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:33 pm

I hope it was meant for you. You really deserve it and I don't think you should get sued.
Tell your sister I said Hi
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Cool you guys now have lots of stuff since you say it has your address someone maybe a realative wanted to surprise you! Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Huh, I guess the mailman didn't read the address correctly... I hope nothing bad happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um what just happened??   Um what just happened?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um what just happened??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: