Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Empty
PostSubject: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 pm

You and your friends are walking in the woods when suddenly you spot a note taped to a tree. Your take it and read aloud:
Reveal your secrets, tell no lies.
Look behind you, open your eyes.
You all look behind you and see someone dressed like a puppet. This, my friend, is the puppet master. He leads you into his lair deep in the woods and disappears! Immediately you hear his voice over a loudspeaker. He says: "Each of you has a secret. You all must reveal them today, or else. If you don't.. Lets just say you'll be in for.. a treat." He laughs evilly, then goes on: "I already know your secrets. All of them. Your whole life I've been watching, you know. I have spies. Some of them.. might even be the person your standing right next to."
Rules? Nope.
FORM:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Are you a spy:
Secret~spies don't need one~:
Worst nightmare:
Any more info:
MINE:
Name: Danielle (nickname Danni)
Age: Almost as old as the Earth, the puppet master created her.
Looks: Long brown hair, green eyes, thick and long eyelashes, thin lips, a green hoodie that has a gray "Aeropostale" written on it, gray ripped up shorts, pink flip flops with her toenails and finger nails painted pink.
Personality: Really nice. Even though shes the puppet master's daughter she wants to be a normal human. She loves animals too and most of the time she's bubbly and friendly but when she's around her "dad" or talking about him she gets quiet and shy.
Are you a spy: Yes
Secret: ^look up
Worst nightmare: Being trapped alone for all eternity.
Any more info: Nah

Last edited by Kitkat_x_ on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Rules? Nope.
FORM:
Name: Mera
Looks: Shes a tall girl, emerald green eyes, and platinum blonde hair. Mera likes to wear preppy cropped tops and skinny jeans. She wears her hair in a long dangly pony tail and has a bright green streak on one of her bangs. Can't think of anything else >.<
Personality: Shes a sassy, spoiled, brat. She wants her way 24/7, and when she doesn't get it, she cires. Mera can be nice sometimes. Sometimes at least.
Are you a spy: Nuuu
Secret~spies don't need one~: She killed someone at age 13, by accident
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Name: Kathrin
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Cunning, quiet, private, doesn't like to talk, doesn't like to socialize, prefers to be alone then with a group, a big introvert
Are you a spy: Nope
Secret~spies don't need one~: She snuck into her school during closing time, vandalized it, then changed all her grades to A's.
Any more info: Kathrin will not talk about school, no matter how hard you try.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:23 pm

FORM:
Name:Izzy (Isabella)
Looks:She has blonde curly locks,she has carribean blue eyes and some freckles on her cheeks.She is very curvy.She has bangs that cover her eyes,shes not that tall but not too short.She likes to wear crop tops,or just regular tops with quotes on them.She likes wearing sweat pants or skinny jeans.
Personality:She is very mysterious,she likes everything to be a mystery.She is also very quite,but when it comes to something that makes her feel offended...oh she'll go off!Also,shes super kinda it just depends on what side of her your on.
Are you a spy:Nope.
Secret~spies don't need one~:Her spy protected her if anyone bothered her or even gave her a dirty look.
Any more info:
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Hey guys. I already started the RP but I just wanted to let you all know I also added to the form so could you check that out & fill that in with the rest of your Application? Thanks.
~Kitkat
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Worst nightmare:Being alone in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Worst Nightmare: Having to be hated by everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Name: May
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Mischevious, A bit Rude, kinda selfish
Are you a spy: Nopeee
Secret~spies don't need one~: She killed her parents out of anger for not letting her have any freedom.
Worst nightmare: To be reminded of the memories or her killing her parents.
Any more info: N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)   The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Puppetmaster's Secrets (RP APP)
Page 1 of 1