Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0 Empty
PostSubject: FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0   FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Hello Everyone! Today I am here to tell you a story on what happened today. It was fairly creepy, but I just couldn't stop laughing.

Today when I was walking to school, I bumped into a girl in my art class. Though I didn't like her, I walked to school with her. As we were coming onto the school property, she showed me her lunch. These were her exact words: "Aw CRAP! My mom packed me 2 tuna sandwiches, grapes, some crackers, a chocolate bar.. and UGH A RED APPLE!". I was kind of confused because that seemed like a pretty good lunch, but at age 16 who gets their mom to pack their lunch? Anyways, one we got onto school property, (Also.. Our school is beside Zellers, so there's a parking lot beside it) the girl took out her apple and began munching it up into little pieces and she stood there for 5 minutes making a little pile of apple scraps, with a somewhat mischievous look. When she was done she went near the fence and began CHUCKING them everywhere, of course the seagulls came in and started chasing after the food. She began throwing her grapes and ripping pieces of her sandwich off too. At one point she began throwing food over people's heads and the seagulls would swoop in and get the food. People were scared of getting pooped on, and a bird landing on them. And the awkward thing is that she was laughing HYSTERICALLY the whole time. So when she was finished she just turned to all of us and flipped us the bird. I was really confused, but I couldn't stop laughing at the lunatic.. Her loss of food, and dignity.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0   FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Woah.. Thats really funny! XD
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0   FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Interestingly funny! I like the part about her. Mom packed her a tuna sandwich lol. I love that stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0   FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 pm

lol!
Seagulls have issues
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0   FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUNNY! Yet disturbing O_0
Page 1 of 1