Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...

Go down 
+19
Pancakette
Abbey
Squirtle
T
Yukari San
mich
Owl
Usui
Cherry
Harry
Makkine
evan
i am ugly
FruitCake
Lord Voldemort
o
Silver
alex
Oliver
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do you think this should have happened
NO
TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
DEFINITELY NOT
TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
THIS IS AWFUL
TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
I 200% AGREE THAT THIS SHOULDNT HAPPEN THIS IS HORRIBLE
TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 13 ]
yea *you get beat up*
TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...   TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Well I never ate Twinkies but this shouldn't have happened. Hotess is famous, how could it go out of business?! Stupid economy...
Some say its the Union's fault for making the bakers go on strike.
Anyways... Heres a picture I found on photobucket. TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 No_twinkies_thank_union
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...   TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:33 pm

lovely, just because it says that theres a whole bunch of chemicals in it doesn't mean it's gross. Think of the cereal you eat every day, and candy. Those things are LOADED with chemicals, Even big mac's they last a whole 3 months, then the bread starts to rot.. It's just a chemical filled world, and you wonder why in some countries like Africa the 11 year olds look like they're 15. They don't have any of this junk to slow down their growth process.
Back to top Go down
DariaMorgendorffer™
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...   TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Uhh sis (Skyler Puff you double posted).
Anyways thats horrible for Hostess to close down. It wont be the same. Even though I never like twinkies
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...   TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Twinkies aren't dead.
Hostess (the company/brand that made Twinkies) is dead.
I read somewhere that other companies/brands are looking to buy Twinkies from Hostess, so you can still get them.. I just cant find the link but its true, it just hasn't been confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...   TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:08 pm

ᗪeepest~ßlue wrote:
lovely, just because it says that theres a whole bunch of chemicals in it doesn't mean it's gross. Think of the cereal you eat every day, and candy. Those things are LOADED with chemicals, Even big mac's they last a whole 3 months, then the bread starts to rot.. It's just a chemical filled world, and you wonder why in some countries like Africa the 11 year olds look like they're 15. They don't have any of this junk to slow down their growth process.

ooooookay....so when everyone else says they're gross it's OK. But when I say they're gross...THERE ARE PROBLEMS
seems legit.

fyi I don't eat cereal for breakfast because my mom won't buy it... and I've never actually had a twinkie...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...   TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 am

lovely<3 wrote:
ᗪeepest~ßlue wrote:

ooooookay....so when everyone else says they're gross it's OK. But when I say they're gross...THERE ARE PROBLEMS
seems legit.

fyi I don't eat cereal for breakfast because my mom won't buy it... and I've never actually had a twinkie...

If you've never even had them, you can't say they're gross.

I will always remember them... R.I.P twinkies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...   TWINKIES ARE DEAD:... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWINKIES ARE DEAD:...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2