Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?

Go down 
+7
Pancakette
Lord Voldemort
Primrose
Harry
alex
evan
Snow
11 posters

What is your favorite thing to do one christmas?
Spend time with family and friends
What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_lcap44%What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Bake cookies!
What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Play in the snow
What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_lcap11%What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Open presents
What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_lcap33%What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
I don't celebrate chirstmas.
What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Here is a poll.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:04 pm

I celebrate Christmas and Hannukkah!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:04 pm

There's no snow where I live, unless we drive to the mountain area and hang out there, and my family rarely ever visits, haha. uwu

I like to laze around at home most of the time. It doesn't take me long to get through my presents, and all I do is eat and use the computer. ;w;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:06 pm

SHRED UP PRESENTS >8D
I love to see what kind of junk I will have for a day... Then forget about it. Pfft.

Nah jkjkjk family time is more fun and important! I LUFF MAH FAMILY!
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm

I open presents early in the morning, then spend time with my family, and after all that stuff is done, I go outside, make a snow couch, and sleep on it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 pm

I'll only get snow if I travel halfway through the country into the mountains. It would take over 5 hours and it wouldn't be enjoyable. To me, summer is during November/December - March. School starts in March and end in December. And theres never snow. Not never that means 'almost never snows' I mean it. Zero snow all the way.

I go to one of my relative's houses where we celebrate Chrsitmas. I just have fun my cousins until we eat dinner and open the presents.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:46 pm

I open presents at midnight on the 24th, so technically the 25th. Anyways, My favorite thing to do is shovel snow.
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 pm

I moved to a super snowy area to a place that barley rains. Its a nice change for once but I miss the snow and making snow forts with meh friends. Anyways...I wake up at like 2 in the morning and watch tv until 6 (we open presents at 6) Right when I see the tree its just amazing like to see the bright tree with decorations and all the presents underneath. I just stare at the presents every commercial break. Then after (I would go to my grandparents house but we moved) so then I go eat with my godmother. Its so fun. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 am

Just the usual stuff. We decorate a tree and make cookies. I try to learn some Christmas songs from like, the medieval era. Also guys, technically Christmas is a 12-day holiday, so we don't take down the decorations until after January 6.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 am

Rin wrote:
I open presents early in the morning, then spend time with my family, and after all that stuff is done, I go outside, make a snow couch, and sleep on it.
I wish I could make a snow couch Razz
(We don't get to much snow, I can't even remember the last Christmas when it snowed)

I usually just wake up, wake up my family and cousins that stay over, open presents... Laze about, and ya
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian
Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:58 am

I wake everyone up, open christmas presents, use my christmas presents, clean the wrapping paper up, go outside, and eat.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/blue__skies
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:18 am

I'm always the one to wake up first, so I get up and it's pretty dark. I try and see my presents, but they are in the dark so it's kinda hard to see. Then at 8:00, I can never take it anymore because the presents taunt me so I wake up my brother and parents and we have a jolly old time opening presents. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?   What is your favorite thing to do on christmas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite thing to do on christmas?
Page 1 of 1