Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.

Go down 
+23
Abstract
Lord Voldemort
Yukari San
Lemonade
Flynn
Relora
Cherry
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
FruitCake
Surpris3đ
MsJoyMaeda
Weekays
evan
Gabriella
i am ugly
69hot_wangs69
Rufistar
Angus Bethune
mich
Squirtle
Mr.Noah
Usui
emiko
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:22 am

Don't stress too much over that, we have had a lot of rumours that the world is going to end. And personally, unless there is some stable and reliable proof behind it, I am not going to believe what anything says.
2012 was merely supposed to be a movie, not anything that was supposed to scare us out of our wits. I had actually found the movie quite enjoyable as it reflects on the believes of some people before this year.
As for the bit about the volcano, we all aren't experts and we don't know the exact proof behind this piece of information. For now, there's no proof in the world is going to end, so instead of believing the persuasion on tv, why not just enjoy your life and not think about the disastorous problems that may happen in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:57 am

I think the world will end once it fells like it!
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:37 pm

The world will never "end", however, the way our lives our lived may very well drastically change. The end of our world would seem more logical then the actual ending of this planet.

I'm also not sure how Yellowstone erupting constitutes a world wide catastrophe. Yes it would cause much trouble for America like huge clouds of debris and perhaps seismological actitiviy occurring after the eruption, but I don't believe the rest of the world be in much trouble.

There's also the Mayan calendar being used as a mark for the end of the world. What people don't seem to take in account is the fact that when we took in the gregorian calendar and leap days and leap years, which the Mayan cree doesn't account for, thus the Mayan calendar's 12/21/12 has ready occurred.

Truthfully I am more worried with ww3 and a few other things that, if discussed on here, no one would understand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 pm

America is not the world. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:45 pm

The world well end in 1235 million years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
Exactly. I doubt any other country believes in the 2012 Apocalypse.
Well maybe the end of the world but NOT the same exact thing as us.

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TRYING TO CONVINCE US THE WORLD WILL END. It's hilarious how every year someone says "THE WORLD IS GONNA END!"

We are getting closer to 62 pages.
Back to top Go down
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian
Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Exactly. I doubt any other country believes in the 2012 Apocalypse.
Well maybe the end of the world but NOT the same exact thing as us.

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TRYING TO CONVINCE US THE WORLD WILL END. It's hilarious how every year someone says "THE WORLD IS GONNA END!"

We are getting closer to 62 pages.

I agree.

wanna act like this topic ended on the 2nd page? Okay!

did anyone pay attention to "end of story?" sorry if I am mean..No I feel really sorry if I am acting rude. Oh wait I just posted so ignore what I just said, rofl
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/blue__skies
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Annie R U OK? wrote:
gabbriella93342 wrote:
How can one volcano destroy the whole world? For that to happen, Mt Everest would erupt. But no one said anything about it. So its not true. Its stupid to believe what one person or one group of people say because it is probably not true. God will only destroy the world if people misbehave, which is why people are spreading rumors. It started to get people to stop committing crimes, or to get people to believe in God which is a horrible way to get people to go to church for 3 reasons:

1.) people will think that it is the end of the world for real and commit suicide

2.) it just encourages people to commit crimes

3.) people will fight about religious theories about who the world will end and it will start some kind of religious war
Mt. Everest isn't a volcano m'dear. I don't think that God would end the world over misbehaving, people misbehave everyday so the world would've ended by now. I'd think he'd end the world over evil coming to us right under our noses, not something as common as that.

I know that thank you. I said " For that to happen, Mt Everest would erupt." I know that Mt Everest isn't a volcano. I was trying to say that it would be impossible in our lifetime for that to happen. Please do not make me look like an idiot, but i'm not one THANK YOU.

Last edited by akinabear on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I am tired of people who r three years younger than me trying to outsmart me and make me look like an idiot!!!)
Back to top Go down
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 pm

No the world will never end. For that to happen, everyone would love Twilight even though it stinks.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Ahaha. Good one, Osaka. But seriosuly, calm down. The world is NOT going to end, and if it is WE DIE.. Ooh, so scary?

Anyways, can someone just lock this topic before this continues and become a huge arguement?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:45 pm

❤Kat wrote:

You just read my mind.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Marshy wrote:
❤Kat wrote:

You just read my mind.

I'm a mind reader xD
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Can someone PLEASE lock this topic? This topic will just start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:13 pm

I cant stand the name of this topic XD
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:19 pm

I hope I'm asleep if it does end.
Back to top Go down
clivcprincess12
New Fantagian
clivcprincess12

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:17 pm

noooo noo am dying goe to hevean

Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:21 pm

❤Kat wrote:
Marshy wrote:
❤Kat wrote:
You just read my mind.
I'm a mind reader xD
clivcprincess12 wrote:
noooo noo am dying goe to hevean
❤Kat wrote:
I cant stand the name of this topic XD
Stay on topic, guys. Infractions given.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:46 pm

The world will not end unless the sun dies out..Which won't happen for about a million years.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 pm

wow funny u guys r all acting like "omg ppl stop postin the topic done now!!!"

but u know, when u say that, ur just addin to the topic lolz

and i don't know when the world will end; none of us do. but instead of worrying about that, maybe worry about what's actually happening right now??
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:46 am

AkinaBear wrote:
I know that thank you. I said " For that to happen, Mt Everest would erupt." I know that Mt Everest isn't a volcano. I was trying to say that it would be impossible in our lifetime for that to happen. Please do not make me look like an idiot, but i'm not one THANK YOU.

You weren't being very clear, and you still aren't. She's not trying to make you appear as an idiot either c:

When it comes to writing clarity and specificity are your friends. You have to think about what you're saying sometimes or else it won't come out right. For example what you said implys that Mt. Everest is in fact a volcanoe and if it were to erupt it would end the world. To rid yourself of that first implication you have to rephrase what you said. For exmapl you could say "For that to happen, a volcanoe the size of Mt. Everest would have to explode" :3~!
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Neru Akita wrote:
The world will not end unless the sun dies out..Which won't happen for about a million years.
Exactly. Thats why im not really worried. Of course i got a little nervous when i first heard about it, but who doesnt?
We already have 4 pages ;P
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:03 pm

You guys are completely uninformed in the theories behind a super volcano ending life on earth.

The speculation is that a volcanic eruption large enough, sort of like the eruption in Pompeii but much more powerful, would not only completely destroy everything around it, but would blast so much debris into the atmosphere that the sun would be blocked out and the earth would freeze over.

Whether or not an eruption at Yellowstone would even be close to being powerful enough to do that, is up to discussion, and people may be blowing the idea out of proportion, but you guys keep posting as if you're experts on the topic, and toss the thought of this happening out of the window, when in theory, it's perfectly viable that a volcanic eruption could end life.

akinabear wrote:
How can one volcano destroy the whole world? For that to happen, Mt Everest would erupt.

Citation needed

Mishka wrote:
The world's not gonna end for millions and millions of years.

Citation needed

Heather~ wrote:

The world is not gonna end for the next 5 billion years..

Citation needed

akinabear wrote:
I was trying to say that it would be impossible in our lifetime for that to happen.

Citation needed

Neru Akita wrote:

Citation needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.   Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets not have an argumant for 62 pages.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2