Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

FanArt Drawing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor12
New Fantagian

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Very Happy Hii! I'm Taylor! I'm new to da fantage forum, can anyone show me how to make a fan art drawig???...
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Well, uh, you just draw a character or something that's from a book, movie, or whatever you're a fan of. Or make an artwork of it.

And welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Welcome to fantage forum!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:50 pm

on fantage???

go to the comet magazine and find the "contest winners" section. then click on the blue (maybe red, idk) mailbox that says something like "submit your drawings". once you're there, click the fanart tab and find which template u want to use. then you can either download it or print it, and ur done!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:04 pm

hop wrote:
on fantage???

go to the comet magazine and find the "contest winners" section. then click on the blue (maybe red, idk) mailbox that says something like "submit your drawings". once you're there, click the fanart tab and find which template u want to use. then you can either download it or print it, and ur done!!

Again, taken the words out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Takuto read the rules and enjoy your stay!
About the Fan art just read everybody else's posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Dead~Seas wrote:
hop wrote:
on fantage???

Oh on fantage.

Gosh I feel so stupid now. (>.(\)
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Rufistar wrote:
Dead~Seas wrote:
hop wrote:
on fantage???

Oh on fantage.

Gosh I feel so stupid now. (>.(\)

well actually idk who's right because it isn't very clear what she meant by "fan art"????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FanArt Drawing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FanArt Drawing?   FanArt Drawing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FanArt Drawing?
Page 1 of 1