Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage should make non hair better!

Go down 
+10
Surpris3đ
Weekays
Cefie
i am ugly
Mr.Noah
dana scully
Silver
Squirtle
Velocity
Nightmare Dreamer
14 posters

Do you think we should contact fantage about this?
Yes
Fantage should make non hair better! Vote_lcap64%Fantage should make non hair better! Vote_rcap
 64% [ 14 ]
No
Fantage should make non hair better! Vote_lcap36%Fantage should make non hair better! Vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nightmare Dreamer
New Fantagian
Nightmare Dreamer

Fantage should make non hair better! Empty
PostSubject: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:33 am

Every non hair nowadays is HORRIBLE. Like the pinata costume or the new non hair. And they expect you to pay so much! I think we should contact fantage about this..... They should make all non hair better! Very Happy That's a idea, right?
Back to top Go down
http://xo-katiecewkie.deviantart.com
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 am

I agree, but making the non hair better would simply just make it into member hair in a way. It would also disturb the whole "premium" system by making things unbalanced between nons and members. It doesn't make it fair for those who pay money to get nicer items then for people who don't yet they still get the same deal.
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:35 am

I love the non member hair! This is just your opinion, so I do not agree. Plus, if it got better it could get to be member hair, and fantage gets money from membership. and you can always buy ecoins to get member items!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 am

I only wear one hair. I bought it for ecoins then fantage made it into a nonmember item...
But I have the other hairs too.
Oh yes, fantage should male the hairs better, they took away the cute ones, the replaced them with some ugly stuff. I mean sure some are cute but....
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:16 am

If nons want better stuff they should sell some of their stuff in trade and sell and get way better stuff that what I did now i look awesome! Also I kind of like some of the rare non hair but not what they sell in those stores. I dont even other looking in tose because they don't have my style anymore. Unlike back in 2010 they had my style
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Well fantage used to make non items different, for instance, u know those blonde pig tails for nons? well they made the member items a diff color, thats what they did they just made it a diff color for the members I want stuff like that now.. also the red hair thats rare they made a member one thats brown hair but now they dont make stuff like that anymore
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm

I agree with you completely.

But guys,it doesn't need to be better then or the same as Premium member hair.In a way,I noticed that Fantage now makes these weird looking short hair for the non's which suck so much.Mean while,members have this fancy hair styles that are like Purple/Pink/Blue.Non's get brown haired ones which in my opinion sucks.I know what your thinking ''It might unbalance the premium member thingy'' but I don't care.They should make it at least 2/3 hairs for the non members that are long wavy and nice.Not just short,ugly ones that don't have textures once so ever.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 pm

I agree with Neru Akita.Fantage does create this weird messed up hair that is expensive.And yet all the member hair looks cool.
They should,because all the non member hair is pretty ugly,but Fantage needs to make money so they can't close and turn out like glitch did.

Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Even the members aren't so great now.
Nowadays, it's all about the limited items.
Going off to write a strongly worded letter to Fantage now..
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:30 pm

*sigh* you know i really feel sorry for fantage.Want to know why? I dont know if u guys read the truth of himani ( spelling ) topic. Bye Somone called tornado or something. Fantage puts alot of work into pixeling. Well imagine u pixeled something it takes good determination doesnt it? And fantage has to pixel a FULL world so how do you think they feel? Thats why they want you to pay for it because imagine u put all that hard work into it and people were taking it for free. Would you like that? probally no. So fantage needs you to pay money for it and its also to keep the game going! imagine non members got everything. What would be the point in that? Then fantage makes no money because nonmembers get it all so its pointless even buying membership because your not gonna make a difference if NON items are better would we? Then fantage closes down. Do you want that?So look at it this way. Fantage gives nons better items and loses money and closes down. or Fantage stays and just keeps going the way it ALWAYS has been.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe this is easier explained.
Imagine you were the owner of a game called Fabulous Fabe
You needed to pay £23 a day to keep your game up. Then you gave everything to non members and you earned no money. What would happen? You close down. Yep close down and all the upset faces of people who played fantage. Imagine fantage had to shut down just because you got Nonmember hair.
And if u had made members better. People payed money to Fabulous Fabe to it. Then you could keep running for years probally.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you say anything about fantage being overpriced. Well its not. Im british and i pay in £'s.. $25 are like £15 here. But fantage isnt over priced. Its actually got pretty nice prices i pay the £7 one that gives me 5,000 ecoins and a months membership that reccurs on for like 5 months.. So we cant moan if we want fantage to stay can we? atleast we can still enjoy the games and if nons got everything then we COULDNT enjoy it so be thankful you still have fantage. Thats all im gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 am

They should make non-member hair better in a way that making in long but ordinary. However, making it long for nons can cause the members to think that its unfair. Back in 2010, the items were quite affordable and look suitable for all users. I remember that one of the non member shirts was cheap but in the end they made 2 more color of that same style for non members but it was way expensive. Btw, members paid lots of money for a membership so Fantage has to make it much cooler than nons to make it that members are not wasting their money. Fantage tried to give a few cool items as prizes to the non-members which could be useful like Turkey Trouble, its like when you earn it you got the cool items. Fantage is trying to making cool hairstyles(they don't) but they do not want to closed down Fantage making all users unhappy. Fantage has tried to make users happy
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 pm

they do have cool nonmember hair that look like member hair ( all the wildrunner hairs and event items). they should make good hairs for nons all the time not just on events. it doesn't have to look like premium member hair but it has to look good
Back to top Go down
mlp4thewin
New Fantagian
mlp4thewin

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah its pretty ridiculous how... -I wouldn't say ugly...- simple the non member hair is. there are like 5 non member hairs that look almost identical but in different colors... i am a non -i still have crap tons of stuff- but i cant buy anything good thats for non members. *single tear* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Loyal Fantagian
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Yeah they SHOULD coz i swear that everytime theres new hairstyles, theres 3 member AMAZING ones, then you see the same non-member hairstlye from the last time in a different colour!!! I men, shure membs pay money, but the creators could atleast TRY to be more imaginative for the non-membs! O^O
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:15 pm

Please do not bump topics, locked and infraction given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage should make non hair better!   Fantage should make non hair better! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage should make non hair better!
Page 1 of 1