Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ?? Empty
PostSubject: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Okay here is my question,How do people recolour with an eraser???I searched up tutorials on Youtube but none of them worked/very un-understandable.I really wanna learn to do this because its hard to just recolour normally and it takes hours.I don't mind if its hard to understand just please tell me.Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

All you have to do is get the color you want the recolor to be. Then with the "pick a color tool" right click the color you want the recolor to be Then click the eraser and the color has been changed then right click while recoloring the fantagian's hair or clothes.

Warning: This only works for some computers.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:19 pm

snowflake wrote:
All you have to do is get the color you want the recolor to be. Then with the "pick a color tool" right click the color you want the recolor to be Then click the eraser and the color has been changed then right click while recoloring the fantagian's hair or clothes.

Thanks Snowflake!!I owe you one I did the eraser one,but when I right click..it doesn't colour anything help?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Akemi wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Thanks Snowflake!!I owe you one I did the eraser one,but when I right click..it doesn't colour anything help?
Oh dear, I think I went a little overboard on this. Warning: it's long.

Click for tutorial:

And there you have it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Select the color you want to rid of in the first square. Click on the other then pick a color you want to replace it with.
Right click then scribble your hearts content.

I'm horrible at explaining things
Back to top Go down
Weekays
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:29 am

Do you mean MS paint? it doesnt work on my computer anymore. it doesnt work on all computers so maybe it doesnt work on yours?

~weekays :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??   How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to recolour with the MC paint eraser ??
Page 1 of 1