Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Change Your Password Frequently.

Go down 
+14
soccer4lifeyo
Cyrus
pinkys
S
Chells
Mace
linda
unknow16
Sharpsul99
Bluerivers1
Trash
pokeranger
CakeBossLover
Lorena
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:32 pm

linda wrote:
wait? are you guys talking about to change ur fantage pass or ur forum pass? cuz if they were to hhack my fantage i would be scared because i have friends there tht i dont want to get deleted and special items from last year :s if they hacked my forum account i wouldnt really care lolz
They mean your forum pass
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 pm

They threatened me and blue.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 pm

pokeranger wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:
Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.

Yea ok but Did you really have to scream and ask if she had a brain?? That was kind of rude. Dx
I think he's just thinking everyone is going CRAZY! Walruses ARE clubpenguin hackers. I have to say, I agree with Forks a little. Maybe a poser

Or a troll...

Good to know we are probably safe.

But asking if she had a brain and yelling wasn't much needed. She was just trying to HELP, you know. Nobody told her that they were CP hackers. There's nothing that can tell you about a fake email...
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:02 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:
Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.

Yea ok but Did you really have to scream and ask if she had a brain?? That was kind of rude. Dx
I think he's just thinking everyone is going CRAZY! Walruses ARE clubpenguin hackers. I have to say, I agree with Forks a little. Maybe a poser

Or a troll...

But asking if she had a brain and yelling wasn't much needed. She was just trying to HELP, you know. Nobody told her that they were CP hackers. There's nothing that can tell you about a fake email...
Fake email? I have 3 and I use back up emails just in case
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:03 pm

pokeranger wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:

Or a troll...

I meant a fake *message*
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:

Or a troll...

I meant a fake *message*
Oh yeah... people send prank mesages to scare people or for fun. Last night, I thought I recieved a call from SI about my sister, but it was just a prank ;P
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:14 pm

pokeranger wrote:
linda wrote:
wait? are you guys talking about to change ur fantage pass or ur forum pass? cuz if they were to hhack my fantage i would be scared because i have friends there tht i dont want to get deleted and special items from last year :s if they hacked my forum account i wouldnt really care lolz
They mean your forum pass

Oh ppffttt.... i wouldnt care LOL
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 am

i dont know why people even send stuff like that to scare others, its a waste of time and plus the walruses are probably not going to come on here because they too busy chasing around the club penguin people
Back to top Go down
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:49 am

18forkss wrote:

That was rude? I didn't know. PLUS THEY THREATENED US *hits forehead*

You didn't have to yell I seriously didn't know

BUT THEY STILL THREATENED US ._.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 am

Gosh I think this is nothing to worry about.
Wow forkss, I can't believe you're so nice.
-.-
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 am

@ nicki, anon is actually really nice...
Back to top Go down
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 pm

are you ppl serious!!!
Clubpenguin hackerz!
Brb ,Imma go change my clubpenguin real and forum pass!!
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
v

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

This is old. :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change Your Password Frequently.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2