Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Empty
PostSubject: im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils   im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 pm

they're hard to use!! but im determined to learn how to use them yeah,, the scanned version's a lil worse
the first.. try..:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils   im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:48 pm

that is really great,, ; w ;

also your style is super adorable uuu
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils   im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Is the scanned version next to it, or did you not put it on? Do you mean water color pencil-crayons? Anyways, I think this is gorgeous. Though the coloring may not be in the lines, your art still is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils   im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:54 pm

A wrote:
Is the scanned version next to it, or did you not put it on? Do you mean water color pencil-crayons? Anyways, I think this is gorgeous. Though the coloring may not be in the lines, your art still is amazing.
no this is the scanned version! the catual version like on paper is better ´v`
thank you, though!! and no, water colour pencils? they're oclour pencils that work like water colours and i have a set i haven't used in a real long time so i gotaa learn how to use them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils   im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Daawww so cute! I like the colors, I don't have any tips but this looks really nice
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils   im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 pm

watercmelor,, , penclasis r fun;;!!!!

u just gotta dpractice n u cnand o bettre

btw, awesome art!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils   im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:58 pm

ah yeah pratcitce pratctice practice!!! im realy lookin forward to learnin how to use them though im liking them a lot heheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils   im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im trying to learn how to use watercolour pencils
Page 1 of 1