Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)

Go down 
+8
Lord Voldemort
Harry
Squirtle
Queen
Pancakette
Oliver
alex
aimi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Bea shook her head. "No. In fact, I haven't seen many lately." It had been a long time since Bea last saw a spirit. That was because she usually stayed away from them by hiding near trees. She was not afraid of them, however, and would attack one if she needed to. If one does come, I'm dead. I haven't faught anything in years. Bea stood on her hind-paws and looked around for any upcoming spirits.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm

"Four? Ridiculous." He looked up. "You may be helping the community as a whole, but you know that the more you kill the more they hide! Especially with a knife!" He laughed. "I always just use, you know, my gift to kill them." He, once again, laughed. "Of course, a pampered girl such as yourself doesn't know how to do that, and resorts to the easy, but ineffective, way." He was being quite rude, but honestly, this was ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:29 pm

"Oh, okay" Josh said. He flew down, looking for spirits, but found nothing at all. He just stood there, and blinked. Then he said "Well I am searching for them" He said. He went back up on the branch and was almost ready to fly away.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Lady BonBon -

"It's still late at night, Whiskers." She says stopping, "I'm not done yet."

BonBon hopped away with the knife and disappeared towards a spirit she was suppose to kill before Whiskers bothered her.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:33 pm

"Good luck," said Bea. She hardly cared if the owl lived or died, she was more interested in her pile of items. Thank goodness he's gone. Now I can rummage in peace! Doing the usual, Bea dumped out everything in her bag then scattered it around. She then took time to admire each and everyone of them. Bea was about to stare at a broken lunch box when she spotted a spirit in the distance. "There's a spirit!" she exclaimed as she started to panic. I haven't had any training of any sort. What if it kills me?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:35 pm

"That's exactly what I'm talking about! Ugh." He rolled his eyes and began to crawl through houses, jumping and running through the roofs. It was easy for him, a Fennec's body wasn't very athletic but it was good enough.
He saw a spirit's back nearby. Perfect! He began to slow down, seeing Bonbon with a knife truly sickened him, that was no technique at all! He jumped rapidly onto the spirit, and as he fell (Rather gracefully), he bit and clawed the spirit constantly, but it simply looked as if he had missed, as the bites and claws were small but effective. Upon his landing, the spirit was dead, and Forest had ran off, not grabbing any attention at all.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Oh, good it's dead. She was surprised on how fast the fox had destoryed that spirit. Now that it's gone, I can escape this crazy place. Bea pushed all the items back into her bag, picked it up, and rambled away from the spirits.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Lady BonBon -

BonBon grinned.

"Thanks for doing my job for me!" She says with a big smile at Whiskers.

BonBon walked down the streets alone. She was thinking that she should really make friends so she won't be alone. It was one of those rare times she felt nice and mushy.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 pm

"A thank you's always nice, you're welcome! That's the correct way to do it, by the way!" Forest climbed back up on the roof, crawling rather sneakily, but fast. His feet hurt a bit but he was very, very used to the feeling. He decided to rest on a small house, not really because he was tired, more because he was lazy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:16 pm

((Sorry I'm late!))
Heather inhaled the sweet air around her, it was time. A minute or so and she would become a Firefox. "Mom, i'm going exploring! I'll be back in a couple hours!" she shouted towards the kitchen. She put some yoga pants, a dark blue Nike sweater, and a light but warm T-shirt in her bag. After all, her clothing was always getting ripped when she transformed. She rushed out of the house, picking up her athletic shoes and putting them into the bag along with a pair of socks she snagged. "Okay, do your thing", she said to herself once she got into the trees. She was wearing the ugliest shirt her mother had given her, it was a peach color with beads along the neckline, along with a silk purple skirt her mother made her buy to give her a "feminine side". She saw the sparkles and the faint light spread over her, and the faint sound of her mother yelling "bundle up!" out the door. She heard her clothes rip and sighed in relief. This was her true self. She began to run around, to warm up. Stuffing the bag behind the backyard's shed, and she scampered off near the center of the town where the huge park was. It was filled with trees and bushes, she'd almost look normal there. I wonder if everyone already started without me. She sighed and began to run a little faster.

[i]
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Josh saw a spirit. He flew to it, used his beak, and tried to get rid of it. He got bored, and decided to find something quick to eat. He looked around, and stared into the black distance. "Sigh, so hungry..." He thought..
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm

She saw a group of animals ahead, and one seemed to be really hungry, running around everywhere. "Guys, is it you?? Human by day??" she called out. She began to scamper towards them.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Josh turned around. "Yeah, it is us" He said. "It is weird that we were just finding you now..." he also said.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Oh no, more people are coming! If this keeps up, I'm sure someone will try and take my stuff. Not going to happen. Bea climbed up the nearest tree. It was pretty tall, with leaves that made a wide canopy. She carefully tucked her bag in one of the branches, then climbed back down. "No one is taking my stuff," she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:54 pm

"Uh.. No? I live on the other side of town.." she said. Her skin turned red and she turned into a human, she gasped then turned back into a Firefox. To this day, she wasn't used to being an animal.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm

((why do I start late... It's still night right?))
May was perched on a branch, above the ground, watching out for anything out of the ordinary- not that she wasn't out of the ordinary. She was pretty sure she could see some other animals noyso far off. They might even be NAG, like her. She carefully hopped forward to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:11 pm

(((Yeah, it's still night)))

Manami started to walk back into town to take on spirits on the other side of town. She ran, knowing daytime would come soon. Running faster, she bumped into a spirit. Why don't the others ever try this side? She gnawed at the spirit and it disappeared. Just then, one of those strangers from out of town appeared in front of her. Eh, he probably doesn't know about us. To protect her identity, she started to act like a normal cat. "Meow!" she said while licking herself. I hate being a cat. I taste horrible. And I hope this guy leaves soon. Manami finally got bored and ran of into the forest, hoping the guy won't follow. Manami peeked out and saw that he left, so she ran out.

After running for a bit, she saw a house and Forest. She climbed up the house, feeling annoyed that he was just lounging on a roof. "You already tired? If you're going to rest, go rest in the woods, not in the open," she said, harshly.
Back to top Go down
A2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 pm

((CAN I RP ON THIS UNTIL MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN UN-BANNED.. IF YOU LOOK IN MY POST MY FIRST ACCOUNT WAS HACKED))
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

((I think you can RP on that acount untill you get yours back))
Back to top Go down
A2
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:46 pm

((Okay, where are we?))
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 pm

((We are in the forest trying to find spirits))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Mikomi sighed. She looked out the window and saw other A.N. (Animals by Night.)
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm

((I think it's time to start daytime! After five pages of nighttime, we should start daytime)))

Manami hopped off from the roof and fell, feet first. She looked at the clock and noticed that daytime was coming. The sun started to shine in the distance. It's really time huh? She walked to get closer to her house. It's time to transform! Manami was surrounded by the same sparkles and turned into human form. "I better get back before anyone notices I'm gone!" Manami whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:10 pm

(Can someone tell me whats happening?)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Mikomi transformed into a human. "It was a long night.."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)   Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human by Day, Animal by Night - (RP)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next