Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Rookie Fantagian
Soul

A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12 Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12   A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:41 pm

So today I woke up, took a shower, went to school in a hoodie, boots, and black plaid pajama pants. People usually don't care about what I wear to school but today they did for some odd reason.

Oh well. I was comfortable.

In science, my first block of the day, we did an experiment and someone threw a beaker of hot water at me (I'm sure it wasn't intentionally). It only splashed on my boots but I was really embarrassed. It stung a little, too, being that the water had been boiling about five minutes prior to this incident.

My second block, math, wasn't too bad. I actually love math. That ran by smoothly.

At lunch, I kept getting all kinds of stares for I don't know why. It was creepy and I ended up hiding for the remainder of the period in the bathroom.

English. Long, boring. The guidance counselor called me in to talk about some things, and then she told me I was going to be watercolor painting during my free period with my 5th grade teacher. I was really happy, because she retired last year and it's been nearly four years since I saw her last.

In gym, we played volleyball. I couldn't hit the ball. At all. It was super embarrassing and everyone kept screaming at me to do better or giving me looks like, "...". I brushed it off but for some reason it nagged at me.

Then I watercolor painted with my old teacher for an hour and went home.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12   A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:53 pm

That is what my life is like. Was the watercolor painting fun? I wonder why they were staring at you like that..
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12   A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 pm

I can sympathize with the volleyball situation. I'm bad at catching things. I hope you like watercolouring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12   A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life Of Shay 12/5/12
Page 1 of 1