Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The 3 Worlds [RP]

Go down 
+3
Reese
Primrose
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:10 pm

''Haha'' she snickered she went infront of the frozen Carmelita and laughed at her ''HAHA GIT'' she screamed she then walked away from the situation and went to the pond.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Carmelita was still frozen, but the ice didn't really hurt her. She stayed there, waiting for the others to leave so she could sneak-attack them.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Charlotte wondered where Ash was... the enemy was in ice, so Charlotte ignored the girl. Charlotte called out "Ash? Ashley?" but nobody replied.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Ash swooped down quickly from the tree, picked up Charlotte, and landed safely on another tree branch. "Listen, that girl isn't anything to be afraid of, but we need to be safe." Ash looked down, teary eyed, and spoke again. "My dad... died... in the war, because of Medlins. You can never, ever, trust them. Always watch your back. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Charlotte heard Ash. Charlotte cried, tears dripping down her cheek. Why did people have to die, like Ash's father? She didn't want to be popular, rich, or beautiful. Charlotte wanted to be happy. The Meldins, they spoiled her whole entire life, they should be dead by now. “ We are Trinia. We never lose,” she whispered to the sobbing Ash.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Carmelita grinned. She had found the perfect chance. She jumped out of the ice and threw ice at the two girls' feet, to keep their feet on the ground so they couldn't move. She picked up her normal gun.

Last edited by Lin on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Ash gasped as a shard of ice came whizzing through the air towards her. She ducked, then jumped down from the tree. "Come on!" she yelled to Charlotte, running for her life.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Charlotte rubbed her hands once more. A large fire ball surrounded Ash and her. "Your ice will melt," Charlotte snapped happily.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Ash kind of bounced back once she hit the fiery sort of force field and sighed with relief. She fell back on the ground and just laid there to rest for a minute. "I wish I had powers. But I don't." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 pm

She picked up the gun and started shooting. "IDIOTIC TRINIANS!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Ash dodged every bullet that flew her way with a series of backflips and frontflips. Wait, she thought. I.. I might be able to try... "Power negation," She said, pointing at the girl with the gun. Nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Charlotte was greatly tired from holding the force field. She dodged with her body instead.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 pm

((So sorry, I missed so much! where are we at?))
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Christmas Tree wrote:
((So sorry, I missed so much! where are we at?))

re-read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Carmelita started crying, and looked at Sithira, her wolf. She fell on her knees. "I hate you.. So much.."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm

(My character *Ash*, Nyan cat's character *Charlotte* and Lin's character *Carmelita* are battling. The war between Trinia and Meldin is still going on.. and that's it I think.)
"Good," Ash said, staring at her coldly. "Don't feel bad for her, Charlotte. Its a trick. Lets go. Oh, and stay out of Trinia." Ash sneered at the girl and looked away, thinking, this isn't the real me. Why does battle, war, Meldins... it just... makes a different me... It changes me... why? I feel so mean... but she's a Meldin. Untrustable. Ash wanted to cry, because she knew the reason: her dad. But instead she didn't cry. She waited for Charlotte so they could leave.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Charlotte stared coldly at Carmelita. But she couldn't... Charlotte walked over to Carmelita. She said in a gentle voice, " please. Never come back." After that, Charlotte faced all her fears and left with Ash.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:10 pm

"You cant trust those people, Charlotte. She tried to kill us back there." Ash shook her head, staring at the ground. "They killed my dad and they never apologized. Never felt bad about it. Nope, instead they celebrated! They're not like us..."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:16 pm

"Where are we going to go now? I'm sort of hungry." Charlotte had endless sympathy for Ash's dad, she could never forgive the Meldin people ever again.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Carmelita started crying, his time, it was for REAL. "Please, forgive me.." She said. "I'll teach you the secrets of Meldin, I'll do anything." She said, tearing up even more. "I've been an orphan my whole life.." She said. "And I grew with Sithira, my wolf.." She said. "In the coldest parts of Meldin." She said. Ei've never had a real human friend.." She said, crying even more.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 pm

"Wait," Ash grabbed Charlotte's hand and turned towards the other girl, but not moving forward. She looked at Charlotte and sighed. I cant help feeling sorry for her now. Maybe she's not so bad. But if she makes a move, I'll be ready to run. "We can give you a chance. But only one. What's your name, anyways?" Ash began to study the Meldin girl.
(Gotta go:[ I'll be on tomorrow though...)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 pm

"C-carmelita.." She said, and her face lit up. "Thanks so much."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:28 pm

"I'm Ashley- but don't call me that." Ash laughed slightly. "Just call me Ash." She walked over towards the girl, then stopped to pick up the gun. She helped Carmelita up and held out the gun. "I assume you might be needing this..." Lets see if she'll pass the test... If she shoots me, whatever. Fine.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:32 pm

"T-thanks." She said. She smiled at them and Sithira started licking her face. Carmelita giggled.

Last edited by Lin on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Charlotte stood in the back and watched. Carmelita looked pretty nice, but Charlotte had never seen her smile before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Worlds [RP]   The 3 Worlds [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 3 Worlds [RP]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next