Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Raku Firing! {12/05/12}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Empty
PostSubject: Raku Firing! {12/05/12}   Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:18 pm

So to inform you, Raku is a special method for ceramics, originally used in Ancient Japan for special tea ceremonies.
But now we find out it isn't safe for tea because of the glaze or whatever.

So we already made the projects last week and they are ready to be glazed. So when we came into ceramics today, there was our teacher, and an elderly man. So he was gonna give us glazes and stuff.
Mr. {INSERT NAME HERE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE WANTS HIS NAME ALL OVER THE INTERNET} talked to us about raku and stuff and showed us the glazes.
So basically no two projects end up exactly the same. So all the results are diffrent.

So basically we all slobbed on glaze, walked outside then put in this kiln that Mr. {INSERT NAME HERE} made, yes made, and we heated it up and watched.
We stayed there outside and watched. Then the bell rang and I got to miss stuff sadly.
So while I was gone, he probably unloaded it and put the projects into a garbage can with flammable stuff (not gonna specify, you'll see later).
Then in tutorial I headed to the art room and the guy was searching through the garbage can, looking for projects. So basically everyone's project was unloaded then I was waiting and he kept on looking for mine. It was small FWI and two projects because if one exploded, I would have the other.
So tutorial was over, then I went to homework club to finish up homework, then came back.
Status of room= Empty
Then I see the teacher and Mr.{yeah you know} and I'm like "Oh hi!"
And they found it and it was all shiny and stuff. I wasn't really supposed to be there but my ceramics teacher is nice so she let me stay and help clean the room.
I took some -pictures with my phone :3
the finished project:
One had crackles in the glaze so here is a close up:7231:

It was really fun to do and yeah :3

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot this, try and guess what it is.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Clockwork Invention on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Raku Firing! {12/05/12}   Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Its really pretty!Making a raku sounds cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raku Firing! {12/05/12}   Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Pudding wrote:
Its really pretty!Making a raku sounds cool
Thank you!
And it is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Raku Firing! {12/05/12}   Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Wow that seems pretty cool. I like what you made. Very unique design.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raku Firing! {12/05/12}   Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

̉’aith wrote:
Wow that seems pretty cool. I like what you made. Very unique design.
Yes it is coll XDD
And thank you. It isn't that unique to be honest, its actually just two little birds
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Raku Firing! {12/05/12}   Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Muahaha I know what the "mystery substance" is. It is ______ _____ and then it was ___ in _____. At least, I think that's what you told me. I remember you made a heck load of ying-yang birds last summer (It could have been the summer before that).
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Raku Firing! {12/05/12}   Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Of course, you're her sister. She probably told you what she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raku Firing! {12/05/12}   Raku Firing! {12/05/12} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raku Firing! {12/05/12}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: